• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Essential Paperwork for a Successful Vendor Fair | June 5th Tips & Suggestions

In summary, Ok, so I'm doing my first vendor fair on June 5th and I'm trying to make sure I've thought through it all as far as paperwork in case I need to make a supply order before then. Here's what I'm thinking:-Drawing/info slips (free cooking show drawing where everyone wins)-Host packets-Recruit packets-All my past season cats on the table with the "old catalog poem" label on them (so people can take them as they walk by)-Current season Mini cats or full cats (not sure on this...can you guys give me any suggestions? I'm thinking for people who are more intentionally interested than just grabbing a cat as
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
Ok, so I'm doing my first vendor fair on June 5th and I'm trying to make sure I've thought through it all as far as paperwork in case I need to make a supply order before then. Here's what I'm thinking

Drawing/info slips (free cooking show drawing where everyone wins)
Host packets
Recruit packets
All my past season cats on the table with the "old catalog poem" label on them (so people can take them as they walk by)
Current season Mini cats or full cats (not sure on this...can you guys give me any suggestions? I'm thinking for people who are more intentionally interested than just grabbing a cat as they walk by)

Anything else you would suggest I have on hand that I might need to order?

You don't mention order forms. As for catalogs, I usually have a good supply of both minis and regulars. I use minis for people who aren't familiar with PC and simply want to know more. I use the full-size for people who ask for a current catalog, but I only hand it over if I get full contact info. I make note on their drawing slip that they received a catalog before putting the slip in the drawing.

Business cards
Host and guest specials for current month and next month
Any specials you may be offering
Recipe cards to hand out with your info on them

I have attached the checklist file I use to go over the items I need to take to a booth/vendor event. I have also attached a coupon and door prize drawing slip that I received from Nancy Francis after listening to her conf. call about having a successful vendor event. The conf. call is listed in the audio files thread and can be downloaded until next Thursday, I think, before WhistleTree goes out of business.

Attachments

• Checklist for booth display 050610.doc
    37 KB · Views: 851
  • Cooking show coupon 051010.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 765
  • Fair Door Prize slip 050710.doc
    35 KB · Views: 765
Great lists, Nancy!
I always take a few replacement parts order forms, since there always seem to be questions about replacement parts.

Yes, I get lots of questions about replacements. I also have a tax guide in my "purple" folder. This allows me to figure tax and shipping costs on orders so I don't have to worry about calculating.

Just looked at the Door Prize Slip you use. Do you really get people to fill all that out? I have a hard time getting them to fill out my "modified" slip I use and it only has about half that info on it!

pcchefjane said:
Just looked at the Door Prize Slip you use. Do you really get people to fill all that out? I have a hard time getting them to fill out my "modified" slip I use and it only has about half that info on it!

Yes, I do get them to complete the form. Take a look at the checklist for booth display file that I attached. The second page has a sampling of the words I use to get them to complete the slip. It has really helped me get solid leads at fairs. My goal for participating in a fair is not to give away a free product, and I found that's all I was doing. After listening to Nancy Francis talk about what she does, I implemented it and got 2 bookings from my last fair. Since they are completing the form to get the free $4o (or whatever amount they want), they are entering all their information.

If someone doesn't want to pencil in a show date, I ask them to complete the form anyway for a drawing.

I have a half-sheet door prize slip that I use for expos and have no problem whatsoever getting it filled out. Of course, I tell them it's a requirement to win.

You might want to add the "alpha list" of products and/or the $ amount listing of products to make it easier to do a "quick search" of what someone may ask for!

Order forms with current catalog, for folks to "take and I will call you tomorrow to see what caught your eye". Be certain to get their contact phone so you can follow-up. My vendor booth sales went up 200% once I began doing this. Otherwise, past catalogs fill a catalog display stand, and I don't make a big deal about it unless someone asks, 'can I have a catalog?'. "This is a recent catalog, and gives you a good idea of our product line. If you are looking to purchase something in particular, or know you will place an order right now, then I am happy to give you a current catalog and an outside order form and you can let me know tomorrow what caught your eye. So did you want to place an order?"

For your cooking show coupon... how do you promote this? I am just curious how you work this coupon. I really like the idea!!

AlowayFamily said:
I have attached the checklist file I use to go over the items I need to take to a booth/vendor event. I have also attached a coupon and door prize drawing slip that I received from Nancy Francis after listening to her conf. call about having a successful vendor event. The conf. call is listed in the audio files thread and can be downloaded until next Thursday, I think, before WhistleTree goes out of business.

What paperwork do I need to fill out for a vendor fair?

To participate in a vendor fair as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to complete two forms: the Vendor Agreement and the Event Registration Form. These forms can be found in your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Do I need to have insurance for a vendor fair?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are required to have insurance coverage for any vendor fair or event they attend. This is to protect both you and Pampered Chef in case of any accidents or damages that may occur during the event.

How do I submit my paperwork for a vendor fair?

You can submit your paperwork for a vendor fair by either mailing it to the address listed on the forms or by emailing it to the email address provided in your consultant account. Be sure to submit your paperwork at least two weeks before the event to allow for processing time.

Is there a fee for participating in a vendor fair?

There is no fee for participating in a vendor fair as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you may be responsible for any costs associated with your booth, such as table rental or decorations.

What happens if I need to cancel my participation in a vendor fair?

If you need to cancel your participation in a vendor fair, please notify the event coordinator as soon as possible. You may also need to contact Pampered Chef Customer Service to cancel your registration. Depending on the cancellation policy of the event, you may be subject to a cancellation fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
confusedturtle
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies