• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Your Show Supplies: What to Bring & How to Pack

I can't remember the name of it. But it showed how to put it all together and how to pack it. As for the special, I just put it in one folder and make sure everyone reads it at least 3 times. Thanks for the feedback, Kris! I really like your approach, too - simple but complete! And I'm a sucker for the Longaberger Market Basket.
micocina
Gold Member
What paperwork do you all take with you to your shows besides order forms and catalogs and what do you carry it in?

I use a Longaberger Market Basket to carry paperwork. I take:
  • Guest folders - manila folders containing a catalog, order form, and recruiting brochure
  • 2 cooking show host packs (generic - no specials)
  • 1 catalog show host pack (generic)
  • Paperwork organizer (plastic divided folder) containing:
    • specials fliers for the next 2 months (to put into host packs)
    • gift certificate order forms
    • kit agreements
    • registry info
    • information about the next monthly training/recruiting meeting
  • Display binder with specials (I take the current one out of the binder and put it in one guest folder. That guest is responsible for reading it 3 times during the show, and then they get to pick a gift from my prize basket.)
  • Recipe cards to hand out
  • Door prize pad
  • SBRC for the host (I have everyone sign it)
I have been taking my laptop to shows, too, and that also fits in my basket, along with the Host Folder (a manila file folder with the host info. I write notes all over it as I host coach, and use it to hold completed order forms, etc.) The basket sits on the front passenger seat of my car and is the only thing that goes to the door with me when I get to the house.

What is SBRC?

I think Season's Best Recipe Cookbook is what she gives away to hosts.

Ann,

I really like your approach: simple, but complete! (And I'm a sucker for the Longaberger Market Basket)

I'm curious about having the guest special in just one guest folder and that guest reading it three times during the show...versus having the guest special in each guest packet?

Kris

Hi! I've been wanting a Market Basket myself just for PC shows. What size do you have? I've noticed on their website, it's in medium. So is that the size you use? And what liner do you have? I'm thinking maybe I'll go with black liner, what do you think?

Thanks!!!

chefann said:
I use a Longaberger Market Basket to carry paperwork. I take:
  • Guest folders - manila folders containing a catalog, order form, and recruiting brochure
  • 2 cooking show host packs (generic - no specials)
  • 1 catalog show host pack (generic)
  • Paperwork organizer (plastic divided folder) containing:
    • specials fliers for the next 2 months (to put into host packs)
    • gift certificate order forms
    • kit agreements
    • registry info
    • information about the next monthly training/recruiting meeting
  • Display binder with specials (I take the current one out of the binder and put it in one guest folder. That guest is responsible for reading it 3 times during the show, and then they get to pick a gift from my prize basket.)
  • Recipe cards to hand out
  • Door prize pad
  • SBRC for the host (I have everyone sign it)
I have been taking my laptop to shows, too, and that also fits in my basket, along with the Host Folder (a manila file folder with the host info. I write notes all over it as I host coach, and use it to hold completed order forms, etc.) The basket sits on the front passenger seat of my car and is the only thing that goes to the door with me when I get to the house.

Thanks for your feedback Ann. I like your approach. Was your Longaberger basket expensive? Is it not too bulky or heavy with everything you put in it?

Love the market basket idea......I'd been using it to store the kids movies. I think I'll talke it back now!

My Market Basket has the Market Stripe liner, which I believe is no longer available. It isn't too heavy with paperwork in it, but I am careful not to overload it.

Your basket CAN be a recruiting tool, too. My director used to use one, and a cluster mate told me once that she saw Cindy walk in with it, and though, "Wow. She has a Longaberger for her paperwork. She must be successful - and making real money at PC."

Rosa- the Market Basket is about a $70 basket (I think). But it's also one that LB puts on sale a couple of times a year. It's now available in colors, too.

legacypc46 said:
Ann,
I'm curious about having the guest special in just one guest folder and that guest reading it three times during the show...versus having the guest special in each guest packet?

Kris

I do that to get a little more participation, and then I don't have to print oodles of flyers that just get thrown out. And I can make up a bunch of guest folders at once without worrying about what special is in each.

I had never heard about these baskets before. I went to their website and wow what nice baskets they have!!! I looked at a cute video too that was on their site.

Cheers

LOVE the idea about having a guest read the special! Anne, what would we do without you?!?

What supplies do I need to bring to my Pampered Chef show?

When organizing your show supplies, it is important to bring the following items:

• Product samples
  • Order forms
  • Catalogs
  • Business cards
  • Pen and paper for taking notes

How should I pack my show supplies?

When packing your show supplies, it is important to keep them organized and easily accessible. Here are some tips:

• Use a rolling suitcase or tote to transport your supplies
  • Separate your supplies into categories, such as product samples, order forms, and catalogs
  • Use clear plastic bags or containers to keep small items together
  • Label everything to make it easy to find what you need
  • Pack your supplies in the order you will need them during the show

What can I do to make sure I don't forget any important supplies?

To avoid forgetting any important supplies, it is helpful to create a checklist. This can include all the items you need to bring, as well as any tasks you need to complete before the show. Check off each item as you pack it to ensure you have everything you need.

What should I do if I have limited space for my show supplies?

If you have limited space for your show supplies, it is important to prioritize the most essential items. This may include product samples, order forms, and catalogs. Consider leaving behind any unnecessary items or bulky items that can be easily purchased at your destination.

How can I make my show supplies look visually appealing?

To make your show supplies look visually appealing, consider investing in some professional-looking display materials, such as a branded tablecloth, banner, and product stands. You can also add some decorative touches, like fresh flowers or small decorations, to make your display more inviting and eye-catching.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • minjoe_bri