• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need some extra PC supplies? Canada, Ontario, Fall/Winter paperwork for sale!

T
Trishcooks
Going out of business Sale (Ontario, Canada)Fall/Winter Canadian paperwork for sale:

catalogues
order forms
pampered partner order forms (printable ones)
postcard invitations - 10 packs
show order forms
write-in sales receipts
pamphlets, etc. for business boosters
recipe cards
3-ring binder (with all the information from PC in it)

heart stoneware mold (maple leaf)
lemon hand soap (new)
display crate
oven mitt (large white one) (new)
disposable gloves (medium)
charm bracelet with 3 charms (from the fall months)
2006 planner

Lemon Zester
Large Spreader

burgandy crate for sale

Make me an offer! Desparate to get rid of my stuff as I'm going out of business!email [email protected] Oshawa, Ontario

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Interested in...pampered partner order forms - 10 cents each - How many do you have?
postcard invitations - 10 cents each - Is this each pack, or each invitation? How many do you have? What is on them?
Which Pamphlets do you have?

Also, won't you still receive the Spring/Summer 2006 new catalogs and such in the mail when they come in the next week or so? Are you interested in selling that to me as well?

Please let me know. You can email me privately.

[email protected]

Fall/Winter Paperwork For SaleHi, where in Canada do you live? Are you comfortable with giving out your contact list since you won't be doing PC anymore? Let me know.

Mirella Canavan
Independent Kitchen Consultant (#023795)

1. What items are included in the "Paperwork for Sale" listing?

The items included in the "Paperwork for Sale" listing are catalogues, order forms, printable Pampered Partner order forms, postcard invitations, show order forms, write-in sales receipts, pamphlets, business boosters, recipe cards, a 3-ring binder with information from PC, a heart stoneware mold, lemon hand soap, a display crate, an oven mitt, disposable gloves, a charm bracelet, a 2006 planner, a lemon zester, a large spreader, and a burgundy crate.

2. Are the items listed suitable for a fall/winter business in Canada?

Yes, the items listed are suitable for a fall/winter business in Canada. They include seasonal items such as postcard invitations, recipe cards, and charm bracelet with fall-themed charms.

3. Is it possible to purchase individual items instead of the entire lot?

Yes, you can make an offer for individual items instead of purchasing the entire lot. Please contact the seller at [email protected] for more information.

4. Will the seller ship the items or is pickup only?

The listing does not specify whether the seller will ship the items or if pickup is required. Please contact the seller at [email protected] for more information.

5. Are the items in brand new condition?

The listing mentions that some items are new, such as the lemon hand soap, oven mitt, and disposable gloves. However, it is not specified if all items are in brand new condition. Please contact the seller at [email protected] for more information on the condition of the items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trishcooks
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Trishcooks
  • Trishcooks
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Trishcooks
  • Trishcooks