• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordered Catalogs, Boxes Look Like War Zone!

In summary, PC's boxes are taking a beating from the shipping company. It would be better if they used better boxes and used more packing tape.
DebPC
Staff member
Got my paperwork yesterday! Nice and quick! However, all 3 of my boxes look like they've been thru a war. All the paperwork was ok. i ordered 200 catalogs- so they're quite heavy. But the boxes seemed kind of flimsy. I wonder if PC is going with cheaper boxes or if this is an isolated incident.

Mine were bad too. Everything was fine. One package of catalogs had split open so the wrap didn't hold them they were not damaged. One box fell into pieces one I took off the tape and took out the catalogs. As long as they make it here keep it cheep to keep prices down. I hope that customer orders don't receive like this though.

Yes! Thank goodness for the packaging tape!

My Changeover box was really beat up, too! Strange!

I have some of my hosts orders shipped to my house and I'm glad I do because they look really beat up and there is barely any tape on the box. I've been sending pictures to HO and let them know each time it happens. Not sure if it's fedex tearing them up or just not enough tape (which I wonder about).

Wow! Makes me wonder what my hosts boxes look like. I haven't had anyone say anything.

They probably assume it is fedex.

I would have assumed it was the shipping company (we use UPS here). I've never had a problem with my product boxes, though.

FedEx delivered 6 PC boxes and 4 others here last night. He carried them two at a time even as heavy and unwieldy as they were (one was 8 ft long and heavy). A couple of them bounced out of his arms as he got to the door and went tumbling. Nothing was broken even though there was so little packing paper that I thought it a joke that they even bothered with what they did put in.

mine looks ok, but my recent host said her boxes were beaten up & some of the product boxes did not look good. I have to wait to see if the products are ok as the beaten up ones are not hers. I did send a message to the home office about the beaten up boxes, though.

Fed Ex delivered my box to the back porch. (WHY? We go out the front all the time.) It was the day that we had on and off rain which broke up an ice storm that left my back porch covered. The result was a soggy, soggy box that contained paperwork that was not one bit damaged. I set the box out to dry and was able to put my materials back in there with no ill effects.

My boxes are always beat up...and usually untaped. I found my paperwork box on the ground, wet, but nothing was damaged. I have a front porch with a carport. I have a table sitting on the sidewalk under the carport that I leave tools on while I'm outside working. It sits under a gap between the edge of the house and the carport. I assume my box was put on the table and fell off...or was knocked off. If it had been put on the porch it wouldn't have been wet. Most of the time FedEx leaves my packages at the back door...I assume so they can't be seen. I do not have a back porch so I get wet stuff all the time. So, there is problems in the packing...flimsy boxes...and the delivery.

I'd say 2/3 of the PC boxes I've seen are beaten up. I had one that was in good shape, so I used it to send something to someone via USPS. It came back to me (wrong address) dented, with tape all over it plus that plastic binding tape.

got my supply order today. boxes were beat up w/holes; some of the catalog bags were ripped up. Nothing looked ruined inside. So have the started a FedEx soccer team using boxes for equipment?

I swear, PC needs to start using sturdier boxes.

Snap pictures of any box that comes like that and send it to HO. If they dont know, they cant address it.
Better quality boxes and tape would be a good start! But they could also complain to FEdEx about their part in the process too.

1. What are ordered catalogs?

Ordered catalogs refer to catalogs that have been organized in a specific way, typically by category, alphabetically, or numerically.

2. Why do the boxes in the catalog look like a war zone?

The boxes in the catalog are designed to look like a war zone to add a sense of excitement and urgency to the products being advertised.

3. Are these catalogs only for war-related products?

No, the war zone theme is simply a design choice for the catalog and does not necessarily reflect the products being advertised. These catalogs may feature a variety of products.

4. How can I order from these catalogs?

You can typically order from these catalogs by filling out an order form included in the catalog or by visiting the company's website and placing an order online.

5. Can I customize the products in these catalogs?

It depends on the company and the products being advertised. Some companies may offer customization options, while others may only offer standard products as shown in the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila Gildersleeve
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • yummy4tummy