• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paperwork and Supplies up for Sale.

In summary, a variety of paperwork and supplies are available for purchase, including order forms, catalogs, recipe cards, and packaging materials. These can also be customized with your own information and logo. Discounts are offered for bulk purchases and anyone can purchase these supplies, even if they are not a consultant. Shipping time may vary, but typically takes 1-2 business days for processing and an additional 3-5 business days for shipping within the United States.
amychefofPA
Gold Member
A team member is taking a break from her business she's not on chef success, but has the following items left over and for sale:

Here is her list:
a full pack of catalogs s/s 2012 , 3 3/4 pk of mini, full pack sales receipts, 62 pp plus receipts, 3 pks of season's best (last summer), 2 1/2 pks drawing slips, 2 pks of postcard invites, bunch of party planners, 1/2 a pack of sales receipts which have my infor on, you can just over lay it. Bunch of discover us, things are amazing, join us pamplets with my info, but again you can just overlay your stickers.

She is asking $50 for the lot. I am attending Fall Launch in Baltimore and would deliver to save on shipping. Her email address is [email protected]

How much for the full pack of receipts?

I am posting for a friend. You'll have to email her directly.

1. What types of paperwork and supplies are available for purchase?

We offer a variety of paperwork and supplies for sale, including order forms, catalogs, recipe cards, and packaging materials.

2. Can I customize the paperwork and supplies with my own information?

Yes, we offer customization options for many of our paperwork and supplies. This includes adding your name, contact information, and logo.

3. Are there discounts available for bulk purchases?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases of our paperwork and supplies. The more you buy, the more you save!

4. Can I purchase paperwork and supplies without being a consultant?

Yes, our paperwork and supplies are available for purchase to anyone, regardless of whether or not you are a consultant.

5. How long does it take to receive my paperwork and supplies after placing an order?

The shipping time for paperwork and supplies may vary depending on your location. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing and an additional 3-5 business days for shipping within the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MichaelW
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hampsonj
  • toaster_pastry