• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paperwork and Products for Sale

In summary, the author has about 25 items for sale, most of which are from the current line. She needs to clean out and make room for the new Spring products, and is asking for a list of what is still available.
jrstephens
I can post the supplies but most of the products are from the current line. EMAIL me at [email protected] and I will REPLY with the list. It will be much easier for me to attach the document to an email reply.

I have about 25 items for sale. I need to clean out and make room and money for the new Spring products since I did not earn much this time.

PAPERWORK/SUPPLIES- in unopened packages
Phyllo-Wrapped Asparagus Recipe Cards $0.50
Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups Recipe Card $0.50
Portabella Panini Recipe Cards $0.50
Jerk Chicken Salad Recipe Cards $0.50
Two Packages of Write In Receipts $10.00 or $5.00 per package

I would prefer to sale the paperwork in one lot instead of mailing little packages, but I can break them up.

I just PMed you...Twice...lol.

Heidi,

I sent you one back. Sorry I was at lunch when you sent it! I do my chatting from work, ha!!

BUMP for those getting off work soon at 500! I am leaving early today and will probably not get a chance to respond tonight b/c I have a city council meeting but will respond first thing in the morning. If I cannot tonight.

Bumping for you night owls!

Bumping for the day!

how much do you imagine shipping to be on the 4 pks of recipe cards? Please e mail me your full list [email protected]
Thanks

vangogirl said:
how much do you imagine shipping to be on the 4 pks of recipe cards? Please e mail me your full list [email protected]
Thanks

Should not be over a few stamps. I will need your zip code to know for sure.

I am waiting on Heidi to get back with me today though, she pm'd me first about them. If she does not get them, I will let you know.

I emailed you my full list.

thanks. if she doesn't take them, I'm interested. my zip is 13211

Heidi did get them. Thanks for your interest.

I still have plenty of stuff left if you or anyone needs anything else or want to make any counter offers!

Hey Jennifer, send me the list please.

pamperedlinda said:
Hey Jennifer, send me the list please.

I emailed it to you!

could you mail what is left?please and ty

Bumping since there is so much traffic on here right now and wil be for the next few days I am sure.

Hi Jennifer:

Would be so kind to send me your list of items that you have left?
Here is my email address: [email protected]
Thank you so much! :) :)

PamperedTammy said:
Hi Jennifer:

Would be so kind to send me your list of items that you have left?
Here is my email address: [email protected]
Thank you so much! :) :)

Sent it!

Also, bumping for traffic!:D

Bumpity bump bump ..............

I sent it to both of you. Thanks!

salthechef said:
Could I get a list if you still have stuff? Thanks! [email protected]

I jsut sent it to you. Let me know if the attachment does not go through, I have had problems with that some this week on some other stuff.

I haven't gotten any email today...

salthechef said:
I haven't gotten any email today...

That's Bellsouth for me these days! UH! I am resending it - sorry.

Christ Follower said:

I just sent you the list. I have sold all supplies (I think i have deleted them from the list) except for some old 2007 catalogs. I have lots and lots of products left!

Sent it to you!

I sent to you both!

Still plenty of left for everyone to choose from!:D

I haven't recieved an email yet...

ndbigler said:
I haven't recieved an email yet...

I resent it. Hopefully it went through. Sorry it took so long to respond. I have been to a doctor's appointment out of town today.

Bumping for today's traffic. I still have items left.

Hey lady, just sent ya a pm.

tabnat80 said:
Hey lady, just sent ya a pm.

Pm'd u back. I just have products left.

When I bump I normally get some inquiries, so, here goes!

Hi Jennifer,

Please forward me your sale list when you get a moment.
[email protected]

Thanks!

<h2>1. What types of paperwork and supplies are you selling?</h2><p>The paperwork and supplies I am selling include recipe cards for various dishes like phyllo-wrapped asparagus, spicy shrimp ceviche cups, portabella panini, and jerk chicken salad. I also have two unopened packages of write-in receipts available.</p><h2>2. Can you email me the list of available items?</h2><p>Yes, I can email you the list of available items. Please send an email to [email protected] and I will reply with the list attached.</p><h2>3. How many items do you have for sale?</h2><p>I have about 25 items for sale in total. These include recipe cards and write-in receipts.</p><h2>4. Can I purchase individual items or do I have to buy the whole lot?</h2><p>You can purchase individual items or the whole lot. However, I would prefer to sell the paperwork in one lot instead of mailing out small packages.</p><h2>5. Why are you selling these items?</h2><p>I am selling these items to make room and money for the new Spring products from Pampered Chef. Unfortunately, I did not earn much this time and need to clean out my inventory.</p>

1. What types of paperwork and supplies are you selling?

The paperwork and supplies I am selling include recipe cards for various dishes like phyllo-wrapped asparagus, spicy shrimp ceviche cups, portabella panini, and jerk chicken salad. I also have two unopened packages of write-in receipts available.

2. Can you email me the list of available items?

Yes, I can email you the list of available items. Please send an email to [email protected] and I will reply with the list attached.

3. How many items do you have for sale?

I have about 25 items for sale in total. These include recipe cards and write-in receipts.

4. Can I purchase individual items or do I have to buy the whole lot?

You can purchase individual items or the whole lot. However, I would prefer to sell the paperwork in one lot instead of mailing out small packages.

5. Why are you selling these items?

I am selling these items to make room and money for the new Spring products from Pampered Chef. Unfortunately, I did not earn much this time and need to clean out my inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • Jules711