• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for a Delicious Pantry Tasting Party at My Home"

In summary, the party will be held at the speaker's home and invitations will be distributed via Files section. There will be a variety of simple pantry items to sample, but guests should only sample two or three items at a time. Guests should also avoid displaying every item on PC products.
mgranich
I am going to hold my first pantry tasting party at my home in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have an invitation or flyer that they have used in the past?

Check the Files section. There should be some there. But I do have a tip.....Keep It Simple Seriously!! (KISS). I did one when they first gave the idea. It is easy to get too much!!! I spent more money, more time, and took more stuff!!! And I didnt think I was until I got there and started the work. Wow. It has been awhile now, but i think I had some dips with seasonings, some chicken and a small bag of shrimp in the rubs and some dipping sauces, and then I had some dessert sauces and graham sticks. Simple stuff in theory, but i tried to serve in bamboo, use all PC products, etc. Plus, even though I was doing 3 mainareas I think, each one had two or three rubs/sauces to sample for that area.....so I ended up with alot of pantry items sampled (which costs me money obviously) It just ended up growing to be too much.I dont want to say dont do it, just plan carefully and pick 2 stations maybe, with 2-3 pantry samples each max. That is what I would do next time, plus not worry about displaying every thing on PC products!. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip! I keep trying to plan and it keeps snowballing. . . . so I can see how it can get expensive pretty quickly!

I did one with a couple of sour cream/mayo dips and then used a super simple meatball (no bread crumbs so it was Ciliac friendly) in the small ridged baker (made a bunch ahead and kept them warm in the deep covered baker in a 200 F degree oven). I had all the sauces for them for tasting. It was a HUGE hit. Everyone could use a small meatball to try the sauces which they poured on their plates. Less mess and less use of lots of bowls. I just had small plates and small forks. For the dips I had rice crackers and pretzels.

Awesome idea about the meatballs! Would you mind sharing the recipe? I have never made meatballs in the small ridged baker.

I make things without recipes (at least main dishes). I think I did two different batches. One batch was 2 parts ground beef, 1 part ground pork, egg whites and salt and pepper. The other one was the same except I used ground turkey for the meat and added a little bit of milk. I made them walnut sized (so about 15 or 16 fit) and microwaved them for I think 8 minutes (this was over a year ago so I don't remember the time for sure). I know I used the tapenade (sp?) meatball recipes in the Season's Best that season as a guide.

What is a Pantry Tasting Party?

A Pantry Tasting Party is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases our products by preparing and serving delicious recipes in the comfort of your own home.

How long does a Pantry Tasting Party usually last?

A typical Pantry Tasting Party can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and recipes being prepared.

Do I need to provide any ingredients or supplies for the Pantry Tasting Party?

No, our consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and supplies for the recipes being prepared. All you need to provide is a clean and well-lit kitchen space for the demonstration.

Is there a cost to host a Pantry Tasting Party?

No, there is no cost to host a Pantry Tasting Party. Our consultant will provide the food and supplies for the demonstration, and there is no pressure to buy anything. It's simply a fun and informative cooking experience.

Can I earn free products by hosting a Pantry Tasting Party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. Our consultant will go over the host rewards program during the demonstration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
byrd1956