• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pantry Recipes?

chefjessicah

Novice Member
Jul 8, 2011
I would love some help here. I see in my exhaustive search of this forum where people keep asking for recipes and keep trying to create threads, but after one or two posts, it goes dead. I can't find any recipes for any of the new spices, rubs, oils, sauces, etc except for 1 or 2 in the SB and a couple of others that just keep getting re-posted over and over. There has got to be more out there besides the chicken your way! I guess with the spices and rubs, you either just sprinkle it on meat or make a dip. I was hoping for some real variety for using the sauces. Is there really nothing else you can do with the sauces but pour it on cream cheese? :grumpy: I know I'm not the only one out there that's begging for better uses and a bigger variety of recipes (besides Asian:yuck:) PLEASE HELP!!!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I've heard of the sauces used for dipping everything from chips (one customer buys 3 bottles at a time of the Raspberry Habanero for this) to chicken nuggets, to egg rolls.

The Coconut Lime Sauce I mix with whipped topping (1 8-oz tub of topping with 2 heaping T sauce) as a fruit dip.

kcont

Jun 28, 2005
I have been grilling freash pineapple on the grill pan and then putting a couple of slices in a bowl, scoop vanilla ice cream on top and then put a big dollop of the pineapple sauce on top of that!! YUM!! and it sells a lot of products!

Nov 14, 2013
I have used the Raspberry Habanero Sauce (or Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce) over softened cream cheese. You can use any crackers, but I especially like the Town House "Flip Sides" crackers that are half pretzel/half town house. I have also mixed the RH sauce into regular salsa for a sweet/spicy kick.