• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is there a comprehensive list of allergen-free pantry items available?

In summary, the Pantry Items Allergen List is a resource for customers with food allergies or sensitivities to easily identify which products may contain common allergens. It is regularly updated and not all items on the list are free of allergens. Customers can request a customized list for their specific allergies and some items may be produced in facilities that also handle allergens, but strict protocols are in place to prevent cross-contamination.
SpiritdancerIA
Gold Member
Has anyone out there received from HO or written up their own list of which Pantry products are allergen-free? I'v had customers looking out for various allergens, including gluten, soy, dairy, nut, and egg, as well as several who'd like salt-free seasoning.

I'm trying to put together a list of which items have which allergens, to make it easier for customers to pick which ones to avoid. I've got a call in to the Test Kitchen, trying to find out if such a list already exists.

I found a couple of older gluten-free lists in the files here, but they are older (the newest is from Fall '11).

If all else fails, I'll work up a list and (eventually) get it posted here :)

Well, the followup call I got from HO was less than helpful. More or less amounted to "look at the catalog or check the specific product out on the website under the Product Information Guide" This is a different response than I got last spring, when the frontline customer service person was able to say which products were gluten free. ::sigh::

Not everyone knows the same information...probably depends on their experience level.But I would start with the document you have that was from last year, and then just verify the items that have been added since then. We typically only had a half dozen or less pantry products a season.

1. What is the purpose of the Pantry Items Allergen List?

The Pantry Items Allergen List is designed to help customers with food allergies or sensitivities easily identify which of our products may contain common allergens. It includes a comprehensive list of all our pantry items and clearly labels which ones may contain ingredients such as nuts, dairy, wheat, soy, or other allergens.

2. How often is the Pantry Items Allergen List updated?

The Pantry Items Allergen List is updated regularly to reflect any changes in our products or ingredients. We strive to keep the list as accurate and up-to-date as possible to ensure the safety of our customers with food allergies or sensitivities.

3. Are all pantry items on the list free of allergens?

No, not all pantry items on the list are free of allergens. The list is meant to serve as a guide for customers to identify which products may contain allergens. It is always important to read the ingredient labels carefully and contact us if you have any specific concerns or questions.

4. Can I request a customized allergen list for my specific allergies?

Yes, we understand that everyone's allergies and sensitivities may vary. If you have specific allergies or concerns, please reach out to our customer service team and we will do our best to provide you with a customized allergen list for our pantry items.

5. Are the pantry items produced in a facility that also processes allergens?

Some of our pantry items may be produced in facilities that also handle common allergens. However, we have strict protocols in place to prevent cross-contamination and all our products go through rigorous testing to ensure they meet our high standards of quality and safety. If you have any concerns, please refer to the ingredient labels or contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedval
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • EmilyStraw