• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Pantry Club: Delicious Fall Recipes

In summary, the Fall Pantry Club is a seasonal program offered by Pampered Chef that provides members with access to exclusive fall recipes, cooking tips, and product discounts. To join, simply visit their website and sign up for a membership. The club features a variety of delicious fall recipes, including comfort foods, holiday favorites, and seasonal desserts, with options for different dietary restrictions. The ingredients for the recipes can be found at local grocery stores, and there are also substitutes and tips for harder-to-find ingredients. Members can cancel their membership at any time by contacting customer service.
chellb1234
here is the fall pantry club book

Attachments

• Pantry collection Fall 2012.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 883
ChellB this is great!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Thank you.

I love this -- how do you determine what pantry product they get free?

I will let them pick what they want. I guess it could cost me some, but in the long run, if they feel happy with everything, they will keep ordering.

How do you promote this? DO you email this out or hand it out at shows?

One question, how do you do the tax for the sets with the products (grill pan MFP, ect) because wouldn't the tax be different from the food tax which is what is on the order portion of the form. For example, Our food tax is 2.5% and regular item are 5%.

Would Chellb1234 like to update this for SpringSummer 2013?

Hi...I know this was done back in the Fall, so I wondered if it was a success and if anyone has updated the flyer/file for Spring?

1. What is the Fall Pantry Club?

The Fall Pantry Club is a seasonal program offered by Pampered Chef that provides members with access to exclusive fall recipes, cooking tips, and product discounts.

2. How do I join the Fall Pantry Club?

To join the Fall Pantry Club, simply visit our website and sign up for a membership. Membership options include a one-time payment or a monthly subscription.

3. What types of recipes are included in the Fall Pantry Club?

The Fall Pantry Club features a variety of delicious fall recipes, including comfort foods, holiday favorites, and seasonal desserts. Our recipes also feature a variety of dietary options, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes included in the Fall Pantry Club easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients for our fall recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We also provide substitutes and tips for harder-to-find ingredients.

5. Can I cancel my Fall Pantry Club membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the cancellation process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagan_davis
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • CAPCnewbie