• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pantry Asian Seasoning Substitution for 2005 Chicken Wonton Cups

In summary, Pantry Asian Seasoning is a versatile blend of spices and herbs commonly used in Asian cuisine. It has a balanced flavor profile and is not spicy, making it suitable for a wide range of dishes. It does not contain any common allergens and should be stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. It can be used on both Asian and non-Asian dishes to add depth and flavor.
DeniseC
Does anyone know the ingredient substition for the Pantry Asian Seasoning which is used in the 2005 Spring Collection for Chicken Wonton Cups? :confused:

Good Question!I think that is one of the discontinued products last year but I'm not sure! I wonder the same thing!

Denise - use one small garlic clove, pressed and 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce to subsitute the Asian seasoning. This is what they said to do in one of the Weekly Bites sent in February.

:p Lee Anne

Substitution for Asian SeasoningThank you so much! :)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with the ingredient substitution for the Pantry Asian Seasoning. For the Chicken Wonton Cups recipe, you can use a combination of soy sauce, garlic powder, ground ginger, and a pinch of red pepper flakes to achieve a similar flavor. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is Pantry Asian Seasoning?

Pantry Asian Seasoning is a blend of spices and herbs commonly used in Asian cuisine, such as ginger, garlic, and sesame seeds. It adds a rich and savory flavor to dishes and can be used as a marinade, seasoning, or rub.

2. Is Pantry Asian Seasoning spicy?

No, Pantry Asian Seasoning is not spicy. It has a balanced flavor profile with a hint of sweetness and umami, making it suitable for a wide range of palates.

3. Can I use Pantry Asian Seasoning on non-Asian dishes?

Yes, Pantry Asian Seasoning can be used on a variety of dishes, not just Asian cuisine. It is a versatile seasoning that adds depth and flavor to meats, vegetables, and even soups or stews.

4. Does Pantry Asian Seasoning contain any allergens?

Our Pantry Asian Seasoning does not contain any common allergens, such as dairy, nuts, or gluten. However, please check the ingredient list for any specific allergies.

5. How should I store Pantry Asian Seasoning?

Pantry Asian Seasoning should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It is best to keep it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness. Avoid storing it near any sources of heat or moisture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • silly@hrt
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies