• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Points Aren't Updating - 3000+ Points and Counting

In summary, there could be several reasons for your points not updating, including system delays, ineligible purchases, or errors in scanning or entering points. Points typically update within 24-48 hours, but may take longer during busy times or technical difficulties. If your points have not updated after 48 hours, it is recommended to contact customer service. If you have over 3000 points that are not showing up, they may be under review and customer service can assist further. Unfortunately, points cannot be manually entered and if they do not update, there may be an issue with your account that customer service can help resolve.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I reached over 3000 points a couple days ago and I want to redeem them for my 7 piece cookware, but the main website still hasn't updated my points total. I'm still back at 2600. Have any of you noticed that it takes awhile for the page to update once shows are submitted? I mean whats a couple more days but still.....I worked hard for this!

it does take a while...it's been taking 3-4 days for them to update the points...i had to wait to redeem my 5 piece set and i was checking it everyday...couldn't wait to get them!!!!

Congratulations on reaching over 3000 points! That's a great accomplishment and you definitely deserve to redeem your points for the 7 piece cookware. It's frustrating that the main website hasn't updated your points total yet, but unfortunately, these things can take some time. I've also noticed that it can take a while for the page to update after submitting shows. It's definitely frustrating, especially when you've worked hard to earn those points. However, I'm sure the website will update soon and you'll be able to redeem your points for the cookware. Keep up the hard work!

What is the reason for my points not updating?

There could be several reasons for your points not updating. One common reason is that there may be a delay in the system updating your points. Another reason could be that the purchases you made did not qualify for points, such as discounted items or items purchased with a gift card. It is also possible that there was an error in the scanning or entering of your points at a party or event.

How long does it usually take for points to update?

Points typically update within 24-48 hours after a purchase or party. However, during busy times or technical difficulties, it may take longer for points to update. If your points have not updated after 48 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

I have over 3000 points but they are not showing up. What should I do?

If you have over 3000 points and they are not showing up, it is possible that your points are being held for review. This could be due to a discrepancy in your account or a large number of points being earned at once. Please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I manually enter my points if they are not updating?

No, unfortunately, points can only be added automatically through our system. If your points are not updating, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What happens if my points never update?

If your points never update, it is likely that there is an issue with your account. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you in resolving the issue and ensuring that your points are properly credited to your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenpottratz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • RachelNguyen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • chelynn