• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Broiler for Cookware Points: A Panorama Question

In summary, Panorama Points are a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn points for purchases and redeem them for discounts, free products, and exclusive offers. Points can be earned through purchases on the website or through a consultant, and can be redeemed through the "My Rewards" section of the Pampered Chef account. Points expire after 12 months of inactivity and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Does the Double Broiler count for Cookware points?

No...Bummer! I had a host order that and the 12 piece set and I didn't get points for the boiler. I don't think it's right because it is cookware.

Darn, I've sold 3 this month!

What are Panorama Points?

Panorama Points are a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to our loyal customers. You earn points every time you make a purchase, which can be redeemed for discounts, free products, and exclusive offers.

How do I earn Panorama Points?

You can earn Panorama Points by making purchases on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You will earn 1 point for every $1 spent, and bonus points may be offered for certain promotions or events.

How do I redeem my Panorama Points?

To redeem your Panorama Points, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Rewards" section. From there, you can see how many points you have and browse through the available redemption options. Once you select your desired reward, simply click "Redeem" and follow the prompts.

Do Panorama Points expire?

Yes, Panorama Points expire after 12 months of inactivity. This means that if you do not earn or redeem any points within a 12-month period, your points will expire and cannot be recovered.

Can I combine Panorama Points with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, Panorama Points cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can choose to save your points for a larger redemption or use them towards a purchase that is not eligible for other discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedteresa2005
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
Replies
Views