• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb Cookware Sale: Points or Product Value? | Panorama Points Question

In summary, Panorama Points are a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that can be earned by hosting parties, selling products, and recruiting team members. These points can be redeemed for exclusive products, business supplies, and even trips and experiences by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "Redeem Points" tab. Additionally, Panorama Points can also be earned through participating in promotions and challenges. It is important to note that these points do expire after 12 months and cannot be transferred to another consultant.
bbauman07
Gold Member
If we should cookware to a host in Feb, do we get the sales price for points or the product value? Thanks.

product value! :D

It depends on the specific promotion and terms of the sale. Some sales may offer a discount on the number of points needed to redeem the cookware, while others may offer a discount on the actual product value. It's best to check with the host or the company running the promotion for clarification.

What are Panorama Points?

Panorama Points are a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants. You earn points by hosting parties, selling products, and recruiting team members.

How do I redeem my Panorama Points?

You can redeem your Panorama Points for exclusive Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and even trips and experiences. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Redeem Points" tab to see all available options.

How do I earn Panorama Points?

There are several ways to earn Panorama Points. Hosting parties and making sales are the main ways to earn points, but you can also earn points by recruiting new team members and participating in certain promotions and challenges.

Do Panorama Points expire?

Yes, Panorama Points do expire after 12 months. It's important to keep track of your points and redeem them before they expire.

Can I transfer my Panorama Points to someone else?

No, Panorama Points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the consultant who earned them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedteresa2005
  • bbauman07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bbauman07
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~