• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Panorama Points - Deadline for May 31st Show?

In summary, the deadline to redeem points is May 31st, but people can redeem starting March 1st. The deadline to turn in shows for panorama points is May 31st, but people can turn in shows starting March 1st. People can have up to $10 worth of points redeemed at a time.
janel kelly
I want to redeem my panorama points but I want to wait to see if my show tomorrow has any cookware sales. The only thing is if I close the show on May 31st my panorama point wouldn't be up for a few days. Do we have to redeem our points by the 31st or do we have a couple weeks in June to redeem them? I asked my director and she didn't know but said it would make sense that people who close their shows on May 31st would need to redeem the points in June. Does anyone know what the deadline is to redeem points?

Check the bottom of the P-O-R flyer. The details will be there. I don't want to give you incorrect information and keep you from getting what you earned!!!

The flyer never says when you have to redeem your points by. It just says the deadline for turning in shows for panorama points is May 31st. It says you can redeem your points starting March 1st or at the end. It never says specifically how long we have to redeem your points.

Hmm guess we should email HO to find out an answer!

Yes I would like that answer also, I'm $26 away from the stir fry pan ,ughh!!

bbauman07 said:
Yes I would like that answer also, I'm $26 away from the stir fry pan ,ughh!!

Buy an 8" skillet and sell it later!;)

I also don't know the answer for sure, but I am sure that they would give us time after pan-o-rama ends on the 31st to redeem. That last little push before the promotion ends is probably padding thier pockets nicely, and I really doubt that they would just shut it down on the 31st.

My dilemma is that I have 86 unused points right now, and have no more shows this month. I demoed cookware at every show, passed it around, even offered a 10% off cookware promotion. I know that it is only 86 points, but if the $35 glass lid is 300 points that puts the value of my points at just over $10. I think that we should be able to put smaller amounts of points towards nylon tools or something after the promotion is over. A girl can dream....

I am just a little short for the next level and way over my current level. But I guess I shouldn't complain--its a great promotion!

Put an email into HO. Waiting for the response for the redemption deadline!

Thanks, Heather!

This is an e-mail I received:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Consultants have
until July 31, 2006 to redeem their Panorama points online.
Individual orders, online orders are commissionable sales and
yes they would count toward Consultant's total sales for which
month the order is received at the Home Office. To maintain
active status, Consultants must submit $200 in commissionable
sales total in their current and previous months. To
reactivate, Consultant must submit at least $200 in
commissionable sales in a one month period

Very cool!:D

Just redeemed my 1378 points for the family skillet and lid combo-Yipeee! Didn't think I would have enough for any piece really and what do ya know!PC rules!!!

Me too!!!I just submitted a show tonight with a grill pan in one of the orders so it brought me up to 1380! So I'm getting the skillet & lid too!!!!! Awesome! I love free stuff!

Now here we begin tomorrow for the June Sell-a-thon. My goal is the level 1, I know I'm expecting low but I haven't never sold over $1,500 myself and we'll be on vacation June 23-30.

Pampered Chef is so cool! God is one to praise!

G'night,
Jenny :)

1. What are Panorama Points and how do I earn them?

Panorama Points are rewards points that customers can earn by hosting or attending Pampered Chef parties. For every $1 spent, customers earn 1 Panorama Point. Hosting a party also earns customers bonus points.

2. How do I redeem my Panorama Points for the May 31st deadline?

To redeem your Panorama Points, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can select the option to redeem your points for products. Make sure to redeem your points before the May 31st deadline to receive your rewards.

3. Can I combine my Panorama Points with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, Panorama Points cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They can only be redeemed for the full retail price of products.

4. What products can I redeem my Panorama Points for?

You can redeem your Panorama Points for any product on the Pampered Chef website, excluding digital products and gift cards. The products available for redemption may change each month, so be sure to check the rewards page for the most up-to-date options.

5. What happens if I do not redeem my Panorama Points before the deadline?

If you do not redeem your Panorama Points before the May 31st deadline, they will expire and you will no longer be able to redeem them for rewards. It is important to redeem your points before the deadline to make the most of your earned rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Evelynt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC_CPR
  • Leigh0725
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Kitchen2u