• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Delicious Party with Easy Panini Recipes for January Bookings!

In summary, Ginger suggests practicing the ring a few times at home, and MrsSyvo suggests changing up the focaccia recipe.
TinasKitchen
I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do for my November shows. This Friday's show is out b/c she wanted just desserts in the microwave. I have to get back to my next host by the end of this week.

I was thinking Panini show but I read on here that they take too long to cook sandwiches. I wanted to showcase the cookware so that I can get some January bookings.

Any suggestions on something delicious? I never made a braid or a ring before so I'm nervous to try it!

TinasKitchen said:
I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do for my November shows. This Friday's show is out b/c she wanted just desserts in the microwave. I have to get back to my next host by the end of this week.

I was thinking Panini show but I read on here that they take too long to cook sandwiches. I wanted to showcase the cookware so that I can get some January bookings.

Any suggestions on something delicious? I never made a braid or a ring before so I'm nervous to try it!

I say practice the ring a few times at home. It Is soooooooooo easy & you can put anything you want in it. What I'm gonna try to do is push the roasting pan again for Jan. Or maybe find the people that have bought 1 or 2 pieces of the cookware & see if they would like 2 more, just for hosting a show;) ;) ;) ....hope this helped...

Oh, the rings are super easy! I thought they looked hard in the beginning too, but not true:) Do you have the All the Best cookbook? It shows pretty good pictures on how to do it. Just practice once at home--you can do it! It makes for a nice presentation; the taco one is my fave, & a lot of people also like the chicken club & brocolli/ham one. This month I'm offering the Turkey cranberry ring to show what to do with leftovers! Though so far, no one's taken me up on it...

Thanks.. you are right.. I need to practice it. I was going to do the turkey cranberry but then I figured turkey is hard to find and cook isnt it? or is it available all over? I never look for it. I figure to find chicken tenders and cook those would be easier.
I'll offer the taco ring or the turkey and see. I do have the All the Best.. just been afraid lol

I have 2 panini shows this month, to get January bookings. I am demoing the ingredients and then we will hands on cook- My first one is tomorrow night, so we will see how it goes.

TinasKitchen said:
Thanks.. you are right.. I need to practice it. I was going to do the turkey cranberry but then I figured turkey is hard to find and cook isnt it? or is it available all over? I never look for it. I figure to find chicken tenders and cook those would be easier.
I'll offer the taco ring or the turkey and see. I do have the All the Best.. just been afraid lol

CMON GIRL.....You're a New Yorker!!!!
Just make the cresents look like a sun;) ....also I have seen turkey cutlets in the large supermarkets, cook or grill them up just like chicken.:D

Ginger you crack me up! I know you'd think I'd try anything coming from NY! lmao I keep going back to my regular rustic focaccia b/c its just easier. I know what the heck I'm doing!! lol

MrsSyvo- let me know how you do w/ the panini!

TinasKitchen said:
Ginger you crack me up! I know you'd think I'd try anything coming from NY! lmao I keep going back to my regular rustic focaccia b/c its just easier. I know what the heck I'm doing!! lol

MrsSyvo- let me know how you do w/ the panini!

Well if you want to change up your Foccacia...theres 1 on CC..Roasted Pepper & Black olive...hehehe & throw in some Turkey!!;) ;) ;)

When I do the Turkey Cranberry Weath, I have my hostess buy it from the deli, about 1 inch thick slab, and it works fine

mrssyvo said:
When I do the Turkey Cranberry Weath, I have my hostess buy it from the deli, about 1 inch thick slab, and it works fine

DUH!!! The FRESH Turkey that all delis cook now. I'm thinking like Boars Head or the likes of that stuff:eek:

I bought some turkey breast tenders in the meat dept. that I'm going to cook for the wreath to try at home.

There's a new recipe in the new catalog for miniature paninis. These might be good for a show because they make 16 of them & they wouldn't take as long as the larger ones to cook. I used the cook time at my shows to talk about stoneware & cookware, recruiting, etc. I also sold 3 grill pans in the 2 shows I made them at. I think that would be your best bet if you want January bookings. If you don't care, then a ring is always a good bet.

The panini only take about 3 minutes on a side. You can fit 4 in the pan, which is enough for samples for 16 people (cut them in quarters). I had a panini show in October (made the turkey with onion marmalade from Cooking for Two). It went well. Now that we know the cookware is on special for January, I'd definitely recommend it. The trick is to have a lot of the prep done, including cooking any of the filling that needs to be cooked (like chicken).

Tomorrow's show is a Panini show. I told my hostess to have a green pepper, yellow onion and a tomato sliced before I arrive. I will saute the pepper and onion when I get there. I'll slice the French bread in fairly thick angled slices, and display the meats, cheeses, breads, and veggies on Simple Additions. To top the sandwiches we have dijon, horseradish-mayo or pesto sauces. We will have guest make their own sandwiches as they arrive.

I have had several shows where I demo all of the products then make the sandwiches. By the time the sandwiches are cooked for everyone it is a long show! The Panini theme does bring them to the show. So far my three shows have been $770, $1,040 and $1,110. But...no bookings! I would rather have a $500 show and 3 bookings than $1,000 and none:(

I told tomorrow's host we can do the backwards show, demo a potato and make Peanutty Chocoalte Cake. We will see...

Chefgirl2 said:
I told tomorrow's host we can do the backwards show, ..

What is the backwards show?

A backwards show is when the food is all made, they fill their plates, then we demo with a potato showing a lot of products. We go around the room and have everyone themselves and talk about their favorite product.

Great Cookware recipeI have been making this recipe for most of my shows because my hostesses keep requesting it. The pc pineapple upside down cake. You can make it in the saute pan or the family skillet and it shows wonderfully. I have sold the family skillet at most of my shows. I guess it works! :D

Love the idea!Thanks for sharing the idea for a backwards show. I have done a couple of express shows but the backward show is great!
I have several people that are not from the US and want to see some of the items,( never heard of PC). I think I will take them one of our easy desserts and a potatoe and some products to demo, they will love them all (as we do) and will through a party for FREE products!!!

TinasKitchen said:

I've been popping a cake out of the pan at the end of the demo - TADA, showing them before I pop it in the oven that the cookware is also bakeware. I told them that I cooked 4lbs of ground turkey in my 12-inch skillet to make chili last weekend (true) - I still had room for onions, peppers and more...

1. What are panini recipes?

Panini recipes are delicious sandwiches made with ingredients such as meats, cheeses, vegetables, and spreads, grilled between two slices of bread. They are perfect for a quick and easy meal or snack.

2. How do I host a party with easy panini recipes?

To host a party with easy panini recipes, you can invite your friends and family over for a fun and interactive cooking experience. We will provide you with all the necessary ingredients and tools, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to make delicious paninis. Your guests will love creating their own unique sandwiches!

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party with panini recipes in January?

Hosting a party with panini recipes in January is a great way to kick off the new year with healthy and delicious meals. It's also a fun and unique way to spend time with loved ones and beat the winter blues. Plus, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts on Pampered Chef items.

4. Can I customize the panini recipes for dietary restrictions?

Yes, our panini recipes can be easily customized for dietary restrictions. We provide a variety of options for meats, cheeses, and spreads, as well as gluten-free and vegetarian alternatives. Our consultants can also assist in finding suitable options for specific dietary needs.

5. How do I book a party with Pampered Chef for panini recipes?

Booking a party with Pampered Chef for panini recipes is easy. You can contact your local consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to choose a date and time that works for you and assist in planning the details of your party. It's a great way to have a fun and stress-free gathering with friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered_Ashley84
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
jnsr96