• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pancakes in Silicone CuPampered Chefake Pan...yum-O

In summary, the Pancakes in Silicone Cupcake Pan can be used by filling each cup with pancake batter and cooking on a preheated griddle or stovetop. It is versatile and can also be used for other types of batters, but cooking time and temperature may need to be adjusted. The pan is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for best results. It can make 12 pancakes at a time, but the number may vary depending on the size of the pancakes. The pan is safe to use on all cooktops, including induction, as long as the recommended cooking temperature is followed.
LisaAnn
Silver Member
I know recipes for this have been posted before, but I made these for my family for breakfast today and they turned out great!

Here's the recipe I used:

1 cup all-purpose flour
1 TBSP sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
12 small pats of butter

1. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In seperate bowl combine egg, milk, oil and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until moistened. Let set for apprx 5 minutes.

2. Fill silicone baking cups with batter using medium scoop and top each with a small pat of butter. ( I didn't spray pan with non stick spray). Bake for 18 - 20 minutes at 425 degrees. Remove from oven and invert pan on cooling rack, remove pan from cakes. Serve warm with syrup.

These turned out soo good...the outside was a bit crunchy and the inside was moist and fluffy...my family loved them.

I know what you're talking about we have these about twice a week in my house. We just love them:)

Very cute idea for a baby shower or something too..nice.

is there a way you can make them with the outside not being crunchy? I would love to make them but my son refuses to eat anything crunchy. less temp? less time?

Jennie4PC said:
is there a way you can make them with the outside not being crunchy? I would love to make them but my son refuses to eat anything crunchy. less temp? less time?

I'd try to omit the butter on top maybe.....:confused:

1. How do I use the Pancakes in Silicone Cupcake Pan?

To use the Pancakes in Silicone Cupcake Pan, simply fill each cup with pancake batter, place the pan on a preheated griddle or stovetop, and cook as you would regular pancakes. The silicone material makes it easy to remove the pancakes once they are cooked.

2. Can I use this pan for other types of batter besides pancakes?

Yes, this pan is versatile and can be used for a variety of batters, such as muffin, cornbread, and even egg cups. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly for different batters.

3. Is the pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pancakes in Silicone Cupcake Pan is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the pan.

4. How many pancakes can I make with this pan?

The pan has 12 cups, so you can make 12 pancakes at a time. However, the number of pancakes may vary depending on the size of your pancakes.

5. Can I use this pan on an induction cooktop?

Yes, the Pancakes in Silicone Cupcake Pan is safe to use on all cooktops, including induction. Just make sure to follow the recommended cooking temperature for your specific cooktop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amorris
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies