• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pancakes in Bar Pan

In summary, the best way to make pancakes in a bar pan is to preheat the pan and bake the batter for 12-15 minutes. A boxed pancake mix can be used and the pan does not need to be greased. Multiple pancakes can be made at once and other breakfast foods can also be cooked in a bar pan.
Sonia_J
When you make pancakes in the bar pan do you have to use parchament paper to make them easier to come off the pan or will they not stick like brownies?

Sonia

You can use parchment paper, or you can butter the bottom of the pan. I learned the hard way that you need to use something! :)

I always use parchment! They come out so easy. You can take the whole pan of pancakes off to the cutting board and use your pizza cutter and waaalaaa you are a gourmet chef! :p

I always use parchment paper and it comes out great every single time. :D

Thanks!I thought it would - I bought my mom the bar pan and parchment paper -
And all she needed for when she watches my neice and nefew - pancake batter, bacon, and cookie dough. It was the easiest xmas gift so far!!

How much pancake batter do you put in the bar pan? How long do you bake and at what temperature? Thanks so much for your help.

What is the best way to make pancakes in a bar pan?

The best way to make pancakes in a bar pan is to preheat the pan in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes. Then, pour the pancake batter into the pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

Can I use a boxed pancake mix with my bar pan?

Yes, you can use a boxed pancake mix with your bar pan. Simply follow the instructions on the box for the amount of mix and liquid needed, and pour the batter into the preheated bar pan. Bake according to the instructions provided in the previous question.

Do I need to grease the bar pan before making pancakes?

No, you do not need to grease the bar pan before making pancakes. The non-stick coating on the pan will prevent the pancakes from sticking. However, if you prefer, you can lightly spray the pan with cooking spray.

Can I make multiple pancakes at once in a bar pan?

Yes, you can make multiple pancakes at once in a bar pan. The size of the pan allows for several pancakes to be baked at the same time, making it a convenient option for feeding a crowd or meal prepping.

Can I cook other breakfast foods in a bar pan besides pancakes?

Yes, you can cook other breakfast foods in a bar pan besides pancakes. Some ideas include baking scrambled eggs, making breakfast sandwiches, or cooking bacon or sausage. The possibilities are endless with a versatile bar pan!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wcsis
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g