1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pan size for brownie pops

1. kewaters

kewaters Member

I am going to be making the brownie pops, from last year's holiday recipe, for a Halloween party this weekend. When I was looking at the recipe it said to use the medium sheet pan. I do not have this. I do have the large bar pan. Do you think I could use that instead? Should I do a double batch in the bar pan or stick with a single? Would it be better to do a 9x13? Let me know your thoughts and any tips to make these go smoothly. Thanks in advance!

Oct 29, 2009
  2. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

If you are going to use the large, then I would double the brownies or else they will be too thin & you won't be able to scoop them out. Do you have the medium bar pan, then that would be regular....HTH

Oct 29, 2009
  3. kewaters

kewaters Member

Unfortunately I do not have the medium bar pan either. I will just double the brownie batch. Thanks!

Oct 29, 2009
  4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Yeah, and who cares if you have leftover brownies! I always like those kind of leftovers!

Oct 29, 2009
  5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Someone last year in my cluster made these in the mini muffin tin and she said they were SO much easier to do vs. scooping the brownies out and getting them to stay together in a ball.

Oct 29, 2009
Have something to add?