• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Perfect Pan Size for Brownie Pops: Expert Tips for Halloween Party Success

Do one mini muffin tin at a time. So if you are doing 9x13 baking dish, just do 9 mini muffins. Thanks!Someone last year in my cluster made these in the mini muffin tin and she said they were SO much easier to do vs. scooping the brownies out and getting them to stay together in a ball. Do one mini muffin tin at a time. So if you are doing 9x13 baking dish, just do 9 mini muffins. Thanks!
kewaters
I am going to be making the brownie pops, from last year's holiday recipe, for a Halloween party this weekend. When I was looking at the recipe it said to use the medium sheet pan. I do not have this. I do have the large bar pan. Do you think I could use that instead? Should I do a double batch in the bar pan or stick with a single? Would it be better to do a 9x13? Let me know your thoughts and any tips to make these go smoothly. Thanks in advance!

kewaters said:
I am going to be making the brownie pops, from last year's holiday recipe, for a Halloween party this weekend. When I was looking at the recipe it said to use the medium sheet pan. I do not have this. I do have the large bar pan. Do you think I could use that instead? Should I do a double batch in the bar pan or stick with a single? Would it be better to do a 9x13? Let me know your thoughts and any tips to make these go smoothly. Thanks in advance!

If you are going to use the large, then I would double the brownies or else they will be too thin & you won't be able to scoop them out. Do you have the medium bar pan, then that would be regular....HTH

Unfortunately I do not have the medium bar pan either. I will just double the brownie batch. Thanks!

kewaters said:
Unfortunately I do not have the medium bar pan either. I will just double the brownie batch. Thanks!

Yeah, and who cares if you have leftover brownies! I always like those kind of leftovers!

Someone last year in my cluster made these in the mini muffin tin and she said they were SO much easier to do vs. scooping the brownies out and getting them to stay together in a ball.

1. What pan size is recommended for making brownie pops?

The recommended pan size for making brownie pops is a 9x13 inch pan. This size allows for even baking and enough surface area for the brownie pops to be easily removed from the pan.

2. Can I use a different size pan for making brownie pops?

While a 9x13 inch pan is recommended, you can use a smaller or larger pan if needed. Just keep in mind that the baking time may need to be adjusted accordingly and the number of brownie pops may vary.

3. Do I need a special pan for making brownie pops?

No, you do not need a special pan for making brownie pops. A regular 9x13 inch baking pan will work just fine. However, if you want perfectly shaped brownie pops, you can use a brownie pop pan or silicone mold.

4. How many brownie pops can I make with a 9x13 inch pan?

The number of brownie pops you can make with a 9x13 inch pan will depend on the size of your brownie pops. On average, you can make 12-15 brownie pops with this size pan.

5. How do I prevent my brownie pops from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your brownie pops from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease the pan well with cooking spray or butter before pouring in the brownie batter. You can also use parchment paper to line the pan for easier removal of the brownie pops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Marg
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
Staci