• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan size for brownie pops

kewaters

May 18, 2009
I am going to be making the brownie pops, from last year's holiday recipe, for a Halloween party this weekend. When I was looking at the recipe it said to use the medium sheet pan. I do not have this. I do have the large bar pan. Do you think I could use that instead? Should I do a double batch in the bar pan or stick with a single? Would it be better to do a 9x13? Let me know your thoughts and any tips to make these go smoothly. Thanks in advance!

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
I am going to be making the brownie pops, from last year's holiday recipe, for a Halloween party this weekend. When I was looking at the recipe it said to use the medium sheet pan. I do not have this. I do have the large bar pan. Do you think I could use that instead? Should I do a double batch in the bar pan or stick with a single? Would it be better to do a 9x13? Let me know your thoughts and any tips to make these go smoothly. Thanks in advance!

If you are going to use the large, then I would double the brownies or else they will be too thin & you won't be able to scoop them out. Do you have the medium bar pan, then that would be regular....HTH

kewaters

May 18, 2009
Unfortunately I do not have the medium bar pan either. I will just double the brownie batch. Thanks!

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
Unfortunately I do not have the medium bar pan either. I will just double the brownie batch. Thanks!

Yeah, and who cares if you have leftover brownies! I always like those kind of leftovers!

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Someone last year in my cluster made these in the mini muffin tin and she said they were SO much easier to do vs. scooping the brownies out and getting them to stay together in a ball.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views