• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Have Enough Points for Double Burner Griddle - What to Do?

In Summary, If you have 860 points and want the double burner griddle, you can still qualify. You should order something for the extra points.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
OK, I have 860 points, I want the double burner griddle (which I need 1,000 points for).
Well, if some one orders something w/ only a 38 point, do you think I can still qualify? Should I just buy something for the extra points?
What to do???

I would buy something yourself. It gets you something else to be able to show as well as use, and you get the DGB for FREE! With it being that close, have an order ready to go on May 31!

I am working on closing a show I did last Friday. I am thinking of buying a peice, just don't know which one.
Any Suggestions?

Melissa~
I am in the same boat but I am only $12 from the DBG!!! My suggestion is to throw a pan on your host's order. Make it worth your while and make sure it is something that you will use. I love all of my EX & Prof. cookware but I am most fond of my Family Skillet!!

Best of luck!
Have a Pampered Day!!

Do a raffle?If you want to make some of that money you spent back, buy a Gen II pan to throw into the host order for your points and at your next show, raffle off the pan.
$1 for 1 ticket
$3 for 5 tickets
or something like that, then raffle it off! You will make some of the money back and make it exciting for someone to win a FREE PC Pan!
Just an idea. You could also just keep it and use it. I am a professional cookware and now executive cookware fanatic. The Gen II stuff just doesn't appeal to me, especially since it will be removed from the catalog in the fall I think. We will no longer sell it.
Good luck
Debbie

Wow, Great Idea Debbie. Although, I think I might want it myself.

1. What is the minimum number of points needed to purchase the Double Burner Griddle?

The Double Burner Griddle requires 150 points to be redeemed.

2. Can I combine points with someone else to reach the minimum requirement?

Yes, you can combine points with friends or family members who are also Pampered Chef consultants.

3. Are there any other options for obtaining the Double Burner Griddle if I don't have enough points?

Yes, you can also use a combination of points and cash to purchase the griddle, or you can wait until you have enough points to redeem it.

4. Can I earn points by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn points for every purchase made at your party, which can be used towards redeeming the Double Burner Griddle.

5. Is there a limit to how many Double Burner Griddles I can redeem with points?

Yes, you can only redeem one Double Burner Griddle per consultant account, per year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dwyerkim
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cincychef