• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Double Boiler Count for Pan O Rama? - Rhonda B.

In summary, a double boiler is a kitchen tool used for cooking delicate items such as chocolate or custards. To use it, fill the bottom pot with water and place it on the stovetop, then place the top pot on top and heat up the water. A double boiler can be used for Pan O Rama, but there are alternative methods if one is not available. Using a double boiler is not necessary for Pan O Rama, but it can help prevent burning or uneven cooking.
pampchefrhondab
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know if the double Boiler counts toward Pan O Rama??

Thanks,

Rhonda B.

I double checked... the double boiler does not count

I had a host order it and was soooo bummed when I found out that it didn't count.

Same here...very disappointed it does not count. Anyone know why not????:(

Hi Rhonda B., Thank you for your question! Yes, the double boiler does count towards the Pan O Rama promotion. It's a great tool to have in the kitchen and I highly recommend it for all your cooking and baking needs. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking! Best,

1. What is a double boiler?

A double boiler is a kitchen tool that consists of two stacked pots, with the bottom pot filled with water and the top pot used for cooking more delicate items such as chocolate or custards.

2. How do you use a double boiler?

To use a double boiler, fill the bottom pot with water and place it on the stovetop. Then, place the top pot on top of the bottom pot, making sure it is snug. Turn on the heat and allow the water in the bottom pot to heat up, which will then gently heat the contents of the top pot.

3. Can a double boiler be used for Pan O Rama?

Yes, a double boiler can be used for Pan O Rama as long as it is large enough to fit the pan and has a secure fit between the two pots. It is important to make sure that the water in the bottom pot does not come in contact with the pan, as this can cause the food to cook unevenly.

4. Are there any alternatives to a double boiler for Pan O Rama?

Yes, there are a few alternatives to a double boiler for Pan O Rama. If you do not have a double boiler, you can create a makeshift one by using a heat-safe bowl placed on top of a pot of simmering water. You can also use a metal steamer basket or a heatproof plate placed on top of a pot of water.

5. Is it necessary to use a double boiler for Pan O Rama?

No, it is not necessary to use a double boiler for Pan O Rama. However, using a double boiler can help prevent the food from burning or cooking unevenly, making it a useful tool for this dish. If you do not have a double boiler, you can use one of the alternative methods mentioned above.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ginamkiely
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • LibrarianChef