• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extended Pan O Rama Sales: January Included!

C
chefloriray
Wasnt sure where to post this or if someone else had. Did you all get the email from HO? They extended the Pan O Rama to include January for sales instead of starting the sales in Feb!! I was so excited!

I just read the email!! I'm stoked!! I had just finished collecting my Professional cookware, but was waiting until April (kit enhancement) to add the Double Burner Griddle. With the added sales from January I am already 1/2 way there!!

I'm so glad we get full point value for the retail price because my hosts usually buy the cookware set with their 1/2 price option. My mother has been bugging me about getting her the professional cookware set. I hope I sell enough to earn my pan and a set of cookware for her. That would be wayyyy cool!! :p

I am sooooooo happy about this! I sold a family skillet and lid at my first Kitchen Show in Jan. WooHoo!

Is there somewhere on the PC website where we can see our progress with Pan-O-Rama, or do we just have to keep track of it ourselves?

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

WooHoo - I just got the email and I'm so excited! I sold a set of Gen II and also a Prof Family Skillet & a saute pan in January...and I was so upset they wouldn't count! The Gen II was an individual order and I almost held it until Feb 1, but then the customer would have waited too long which wasn't fair to them! This rocks! :D :D :D

O my Gosh!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled. I hardly ever sell cookware and wouldn't you believe I had sold over $600 worth in January. I am so excited it will count. :D Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!!!!

Is there and electronic way of keeping track of our pan-o-rama points on the PC website? I know on the flyer it gives us the points, just wondering if PC was going to keep track of our sales as well....and keep us informed.

I just went and looked but I did not see anything. It would be a nice feature. I still can't believe they extended it. WOOO HOOO!!!!

Pan-o-Rama Tracking ChartOK - this was sent to me by my upline director, and I can't remember if I posted it on here or not - so here you go! Enjoy & start filling it up :)

Attachments

• Pan-o-rama tracking chart.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 319
OOOPS - but a good OOOPS - I need to edit it and add January!
Edited to say: I tried to reformat but the lines between the columns were all over the place...so I put Jan/Feb together. I'm not going to repost because I now have my points added. I've saved it to my desktop and will keep track this way!

Last edited:
Canada?Does the Jan extension apply to Canadian consultants? I haven't seen an email yet. I sure hope so :eek:)

I dont want to rain on anyones parade but if i read the email correctly it is for the pans sold in jan but submiited in Feb. Maybe im looking at it wrong so I hope for you guys it is the pans in jan :confused:

1. What is Extended Pan O Rama Sales?

Extended Pan O Rama Sales is a promotional event conducted by a company called HO. It offers discounted prices and special deals on a specific product or range of products for a limited time period.

2. What is the purpose of Extended Pan O Rama Sales?

The purpose of Extended Pan O Rama Sales is to attract customers by offering them discounted prices and special deals on certain products. This helps the company to increase their sales and promote their products.

3. When does Extended Pan O Rama Sales take place?

Extended Pan O Rama Sales usually takes place for a limited time period, which is usually a few weeks or a month. However, it can vary depending on the company conducting the event.

4. What is the difference between regular sales and Extended Pan O Rama Sales?

The main difference between regular sales and Extended Pan O Rama Sales is the limited time period and the specific products or range of products that are on sale during the event. Extended Pan O Rama Sales also often offer bigger discounts and more attractive deals compared to regular sales.

5. Is the January sales extension for Extended Pan O Rama a common practice?

No, the January sales extension for Extended Pan O Rama is not a common practice. It is a unique decision made by HO to extend the promotional event for an additional month. This may be due to various reasons, such as a successful sales period or to clear out excess inventory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
shano
  • clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • newchefmommy