• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Points for Panorama: Use All at Once or Save for Later?

In summary, you can redeem points for pans and other cookware, but you cannot pay the difference in price if you already have one. You have until the end of this month to earn points, so you can really talk up cookware and sell more to get something else.
nicki25
Silver Member
I am sure this question is answered somewhere before but I don't have time to look for it now and am hoping someone could give me an answer.
When you redeem your points for pan o rama do you have to use them all at once or can you go back later and get something else if you have enough points??? Thanks!

You can go back later! I used some of mine and am working toward earning more to compliment th erest of the points that I have left!

Yea!! I have enough for the 7 piece set that I wanted so I will have about 550 left. I am in the process of closing a show and it has 3 saute pans on it. I want the stock pot next.

I need 17 points for the double burner griddle!!! I redeemed some points in August and again last month. Just waiting patiently (and pushing the cookware!) to get those 17 points!!!

Tara1021 said:
I need 17 points for the double burner griddle!!! I redeemed some points in August and again last month. Just waiting patiently (and pushing the cookware!) to get those 17 points!!!

It would almost be worth it to buy a grill press if you don't get it by Nov. 30th.

Christ Follower said:
It would almost be worth it to buy a grill press if you don't get it by Nov. 30th.
Totally agree on that one!:D

This MAY be a Paltry Panorama for me ... I'm a new consultant and don't have as much going as I'd like.HOWEVER ... one of my book party hostesses just sold a sautee pan.I already have one!! So if I decide I want the stainless one to show guests ... can I pay the difference if that is the only one I sell?

No, you cannot pay the difference. But when your Kit Enhancement month rolls around, you can get one at 40% off (if you don't have enough points).

Tara1021 said:

This is what I am waiting for too! IF I could just get some shows to close ~ it would be mine! I have 840 points left right now, but I have a $38 saute pan on a show that needs to close, and a $100 covered skillet on another...........I should have gotten the DBG with some of my points earlier - there are several times when I wished I had it!

I'll buy a grill press if I need to...believe me...the thought has crossed my mind!:0)

So lemme get this strait ... All I can get is the same pan I already have??

What are we supposed to do with it?

Di_Can_Cook said:
So lemme get this strait ... All I can get is the same pan I already have??

What are we supposed to do with it?
If you've only sold one pan in the promo period, then you actually don't have enough points to get anything. The redemption values are higher than the earn values (selling one saute pan gives you points based on the retail price, but it takes several times that number to get it free).

You have until the end of this month to earn points, so you can really talk up cookware and sell more to get something else.

1. How do I redeem my points for Panorama?

To redeem your points for Panorama, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Rewards" section. From there, click on the "Redeem" button next to the Panorama reward. Follow the instructions to complete your redemption.

2. Can I use all of my points for Panorama at once?

Yes, you can use all of your points for Panorama at once. However, if you do not have enough points to redeem the full reward, you can save your points for a later redemption.

3. How many points do I need to redeem for Panorama?

The number of points needed for Panorama may vary depending on your account and current promotions. You can check the "My Rewards" section for the most up-to-date point requirements.

4. Can I save my points for a later redemption?

Yes, you can save your points for a later redemption. However, please note that points do expire after a certain amount of time, so be sure to check the expiration date for your points.

5. Can I redeem points for Panorama multiple times?

Yes, you can redeem points for Panorama multiple times as long as you have enough points to do so. However, there may be a limit on the number of times you can redeem a specific reward within a certain time period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • RachelNguyen