• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart for Gen II Cookware and Family Skillets

In summary, a Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track their sales and orders for the Pan-O-Rama product line. It can be customized to fit individual needs and is available in both printable and digital formats. It is recommended to update the chart at least once a week, but can be done more frequently if desired.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Hope this will help you! And Good Luck to everyone! I just sold a set of Gen II cookware and a family skillet today...and while I am thrilled, I wish they counted! :)

Attachments

• Pan-o-rama tracking chart.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 523
wow thanks for that!!! thats awesome and very useful!! thats a bummer you didnt sell the cookware next month!! i am so nervous but excited over this pan-o-rama thing. I have been doing this since may last year and only sold one piece of cookware (small saute pan). oh well hopefully it will work out!

Congratulations on the sale of your cookware! It's always a great feeling to make a sale, even if it doesn't count towards any goals or achievements. Good luck to everyone else selling items, and hopefully we can all reach our goals soon!

What is a Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart?

A Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track their sales and orders for the Pan-O-Rama product line. It allows them to keep track of their progress and performance, as well as identify areas for improvement.

How do I use a Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart?

To use a Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart, simply fill in the corresponding fields with your sales and orders for the Pan-O-Rama products. You can also add notes and goals to help you stay organized and motivated.

Can I customize my Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart?

Yes, you can customize your Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart to fit your specific needs and goals. You can add or remove columns, change the layout, and even add your own branding or personal touch.

Is the Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart available in a digital format?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart is available in both printable and digital formats. You can find a downloadable version on our website or use a spreadsheet program to create your own digital version.

How often should I update my Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart?

We recommend updating your Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart at least once a week to keep track of your progress and make necessary adjustments. However, you can update it more frequently if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies