• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great News: Pan-o-rama Rules Updated!

In summary, the new pan-o-rama rules state that sales from January 1 - May 31 will count toward points. This means that your 132.00 pan set from January will count for you.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Hi all
I just read the new pan-o-rama rules that pc sent via e-mail this morning . That if we sold Pans included in shows in January but submitted them in February that they ARE going to count toward the pan-o-rama points I guess there has been some confusion about that program in the frist place. Well I had a show that sold a $100.00 pan and 32.00 lid that the host bought and I submited it on 1/31/06 knowing that there was nothing I could do about it if it where a guest I would have put it in as a individual order in Feb. but it was the host so i guess I had to suck it up as nothing I could do about it . BUT NOW they are taking the pans sold in Jan as points I'm going to have to call PC and get some answers....................
Doreen Zaino
[email protected]

What kind of answers do you need, Doreen?

You will now get 132 points for pan o rama! Isn't that awesome?!?!

The new rules say sales from January 1 - May 31, so it looks like your 132.00 pan set counts for you. Good for you! I have 3 shows this month. At one the previous host ordered the GenII small saute pan...so far thats it for me. But, I do have a host interested in new cookware, so I am hoping...and, I am signing my first recruit. Good luck to everyone!!! I love the Executive Saute' Pan. I passed it around at my last show hoping to generate bookings for March...I got 1 booking for March 2.

I'm so excited about this monthI have 8 shows that will be submitted this month and there are 3 of the hosts that I know want cookware themselves. I only have 2 pieces of the cookware so I am really excited to try to earn more. Good luck to everyone.

:D :D :D

I couldn't believe the email:D I left a catalog at my credit union when I signed up with PC in Sept. One of the tellers took it home and her roommate wanted to order a set of the Gen II cookware - the 2nd week in January. I REALLY wanted to ask her to wait, but her order included other items and I was able to make it a catalog show - so I submitted and just hoped my other months were that great. Out of the 10 shows I had in January 5 of them ordered cookware. I was really bummed - BUT when I got my email last night that pan-o-rama was changed - I was doing the happy dance!!! I had almost $600 in cookware sales in January!!!

Boomer Sooner!!

Shannon Overstreet

Points count in JAN!!!I was excited also!! I called the HO just to verify and make sure that it was true. I had someone buy the 6 pc set in Jan as a half off host special. So that was great!! Just another way PC is making it easier for us to get points and earn our FREE cookware. I still can't believe this lasts until May. They might as well package up all the new cookware for each consultant!!! This is too easy. And then offer a 60% pan as a host special this month!! I LOVE PC!!!!! :D
Also starting March 1st we will have something on consultant's corner to keep track of our points. But just be sure to keep track also for yourself on PP. :D
DEBBIE

What are the updated rules for Pan-o-rama?

The updated rules for Pan-o-rama include a new scoring system, where participants earn points for every successful pan they sell. The points can then be redeemed for rewards and prizes. Additionally, there are now monthly challenges and bonuses for top performers.

How can I participate in Pan-o-rama?

To participate in Pan-o-rama, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can sign up for the program through your consultant dashboard or by contacting your team leader. Once you are registered, you will receive all the necessary materials and information to get started.

What are the benefits of participating in Pan-o-rama?

Participating in Pan-o-rama can bring many benefits, such as increasing your sales and earning potential, as well as earning rewards and prizes. It also allows you to connect with other consultants and receive recognition for your hard work and success.

Are there any restrictions for participating in Pan-o-rama?

Yes, to participate in Pan-o-rama, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant in good standing. You also must be compliant with all policies and procedures set forth by the company. Additionally, participants must be at least 18 years old.

When do the updated rules for Pan-o-rama go into effect?

The updated rules for Pan-o-rama go into effect on January 1st of each year. This allows all participants to start fresh and have a fair chance at earning points and rewards. However, you can enroll in the program at any time throughout the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Kathytnt