1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PAN-O-RAMA rules

1. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Hi all
    I just read the new pan-o-rama rules that pc sent via e-mail this morning . That if we sold Pans included in shows in January but submitted them in February that they ARE going to count toward the pan-o-rama points I guess there has been some confusion about that program in the frist place. Well I had a show that sold a $100.00 pan and 32.00 lid that the host bought and I submited it on 1/31/06 knowing that there was nothing I could do about it if it where a guest I would have put it in as a individual order in Feb. but it was the host so i guess I had to suck it up as nothing I could do about it . BUT NOW they are taking the pans sold in Jan as points I'm going to have to call PC and get some answers....................
    Doreen Zaino
    [email protected]

2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

What kind of answers do you need, Doreen?

You will now get 132 points for pan o rama! Isn't that awesome?!?!

Feb 7, 2006
  3. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

The new rules say sales from January 1 - May 31, so it looks like your 132.00 pan set counts for you. Good for you! I have 3 shows this month. At one the previous host ordered the GenII small saute pan...so far thats it for me. But, I do have a host interested in new cookware, so I am hoping...and, I am signing my first recruit. Good luck to everyone!!! I love the Executive Saute' Pan. I passed it around at my last show hoping to generate bookings for March...I got 1 booking for March 2.

Feb 7, 2006
  4. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

I'm so excited about this month

I have 8 shows that will be submitted this month and there are 3 of the hosts that I know want cookware themselves. I only have 2 pieces of the cookware so I am really excited to try to earn more. Good luck to everyone.

:D :D :D

Feb 7, 2006
  5. Sooner PC

Sooner PC Member

I couldn't believe the email

:D I left a catalog at my credit union when I signed up with PC in Sept. One of the tellers took it home and her roommate wanted to order a set of the Gen II cookware - the 2nd week in January. I REALLY wanted to ask her to wait, but her order included other items and I was able to make it a catalog show - so I submitted and just hoped my other months were that great. Out of the 10 shows I had in January 5 of them ordered cookware. I was really bummed - BUT when I got my email last night that pan-o-rama was changed - I was doing the happy dance!!! I had almost $600 in cookware sales in January!!!

Boomer Sooner!!

Shannon Overstreet

Feb 7, 2006
  6. DebbieSAChef

DebbieSAChef Senior Member

Points count in JAN!!!

I was excited also!! I called the HO just to verify and make sure that it was true. I had someone buy the 6 pc set in Jan as a half off host special. So that was great!! Just another way PC is making it easier for us to get points and earn our FREE cookware. I still can't believe this lasts until May. They might as well package up all the new cookware for each consultant!!! This is too easy. And then offer a 60% pan as a host special this month!! I LOVE PC!!!!! :D
    Also starting March 1st we will have something on consultant's corner to keep track of our points. But just be sure to keep track also for yourself on PP. :D
    DEBBIE

Feb 8, 2006
Have something to add?