• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Points for Pan-O-Rama: HO Policy and Options

R
RachelNguyen
OK, so has anyone called HO to find out if we have to redeem our points by tomorrow? I can't imagine that is the case, since they won't even show up yet for shows we submit at the last minute. But I am just making sure. I think I might have enough to get a stir-fry pan or a double griddle. What fun!

(I got the 7 piece set about a month ago and I LOVE it so far!)

I would like to know tooI can't find anything saying when we have to redeem the points. How do we redeem them? I haven't "cashed" mine in yet. Not sure where to go to do it. Sorry if that is a dumb question. I have kind of been out of the loop for awhile. Thanks!

Go to CC..go to Consultant Incentives...recruiting & sales promotion:D

Deadline for pans...12 midnight May 31st:cool:

That would not make any sense to have to redeem by tomorrow! Say for instance you turn in a show tomorrow night. It will not post to your panarama points until the next day probably. I am sure there is a later date to redeem.

I think that is just for submitting towards the Pan-O-Rama, I went back and looked at the flyer and it says...

"How to order your Free Cookware
• You may redeem your points on the Web as you go
(beginning March 1) OR redeem them at the end."

So, that says to me that you have shortly after May 31st to redeem...but who knows, this is the first time I have seen PC be so vague.

I just sent them an email - hopefully they will answer soon. I have to call about a prospective consultant a bit later, so if I can remember, I'll ask then, too.

I read on another site that there was no date for a deadline to redeem yet. I emailed HO but have not heard back from them.

Here's the response from HO from the other site I found:

"Thank you for contacting the Home Office. We do not have a specific deadline to redeem points. But we are hopeful that after all shows are submitted by May 31st, that our consultants will be anxious to redeem the points for cookware. Pease let us know if we may be of further assistance. "

Thank you!Heather, Thank you! Thank you!

heat123 said:
Here's the response from HO from the other site I found:

"Thank you for contacting the Home Office. We do not have a specific deadline to redeem points. But we are hopeful that after all shows are submitted by May 31st, that our consultants will be anxious to redeem the points for cookware. Pease let us know if we may be of further assistance. "

Heh,

I just talked with a rep at HO and she said we need to redeem the points by the end of July. They need to get their policies in order!

Make sure you keep the email they sent you as proof that you can redeem after July 31!

waiting for my points to show up on CC for a show submitted Friday so I can redeem my points!

I posted an e-mail I got on another thread but here it is again:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Consultants have
until July 31, 2006 to redeem their Panorama points online.
Individual orders, online orders are commissionable sales and
yes they would count toward Consultant's total sales for which
month the order is received at the Home Office. To maintain
active status, Consultants must submit $200 in commissionable
sales total in their current and previous months. To
reactivate, Consultant must submit at least $200 in
commissionable sales in a one month period

Thanks, you guys!

I have my last show of May tonight. I am making the risotto. Here's hoping I sell TONS of cookware, LOL!

Rachel

RachelNguyen said:
Thanks, you guys!

I have my last show of May tonight. I am making the risotto. Here's hoping I sell TONS of cookware, LOL!

Rachel

I nailed ONE MORE PAN at 10:00 PM tonight, and got is submitted. Alas, I don't think it's enough to put me over the top for the next level.

But I CAN tell you that I love the Exec pans I have so far. People are just crazy to pay this much or more for the crap in the stores when they could have THESE!

1. Can we still redeem our points for Pan-O-Rama: HO Policy and Options after the deadline?

Yes, you can still redeem your points for Pan-O-Rama: HO Policy and Options after the deadline. The deadline is just a suggested date to ensure that you have enough time to receive your items before the holidays. You can continue to redeem your points for the set even after the deadline has passed.

2. Will our points automatically expire if we don't redeem them by the deadline?

No, your points will not automatically expire if you don't redeem them by the deadline. Your points will remain in your account until you choose to redeem them for an item or until they expire, which typically happens after a certain amount of inactivity on your account.

3. Can we redeem our points for any item in the Pan-O-Rama: HO Policy and Options catalog?

Yes, you can redeem your points for any item in the Pan-O-Rama: HO Policy and Options catalog. The catalog includes a variety of kitchen items, so you can choose the item that best fits your needs and preferences.

4. How long does it take for our redeemed items to arrive?

The time it takes for your redeemed items to arrive will vary depending on your location and the availability of the item. In general, it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks for your items to arrive.

5. Can we redeem points for Pan-O-Rama: HO Policy and Options multiple times?

Yes, you can redeem points for Pan-O-Rama: HO Policy and Options multiple times. As long as you have enough points in your account, you can continue to redeem them for items in the catalog. However, please note that some items may have a limit on how many times they can be redeemed per account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jenpottratz