• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan-O-Rama question

R

RachelNguyen

OK, so has anyone called HO to find out if we have to redeem our points by tomorrow? I can't imagine that is the case, since they won't even show up yet for shows we submit at the last minute. But I am just making sure. I think I might have enough to get a stir-fry pan or a double griddle. What fun!

(I got the 7 piece set about a month ago and I LOVE it so far!)

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
I would like to know too

I can't find anything saying when we have to redeem the points. How do we redeem them? I haven't "cashed" mine in yet. Not sure where to go to do it. Sorry if that is a dumb question. I have kind of been out of the loop for awhile. Thanks!

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Go to CC..go to Consultant Incentives...recruiting & sales promotion:D

Deadline for pans...12 midnight May 31st:cool:

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
That would not make any sense to have to redeem by tomorrow! Say for instance you turn in a show tomorrow night. It will not post to your panarama points until the next day probably. I am sure there is a later date to redeem.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I think that is just for submitting towards the Pan-O-Rama, I went back and looked at the flyer and it says...

"How to order your Free Cookware
• You may redeem your points on the Web as you go
(beginning March 1) OR redeem them at the end."

So, that says to me that you have shortly after May 31st to redeem...but who knows, this is the first time I have seen PC be so vague.

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
I just sent them an email - hopefully they will answer soon. I have to call about a prospective consultant a bit later, so if I can remember, I'll ask then, too.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I read on another site that there was no date for a deadline to redeem yet. I emailed HO but have not heard back from them.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Here's the response from HO from the other site I found:

"Thank you for contacting the Home Office. We do not have a specific deadline to redeem points. But we are hopeful that after all shows are submitted by May 31st, that our consultants will be anxious to redeem the points for cookware. Pease let us know if we may be of further assistance. "

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
heat123 said:
Here's the response from HO from the other site I found:

"Thank you for contacting the Home Office. We do not have a specific deadline to redeem points. But we are hopeful that after all shows are submitted by May 31st, that our consultants will be anxious to redeem the points for cookware. Pease let us know if we may be of further assistance. "

Heh,

I just talked with a rep at HO and she said we need to redeem the points by the end of July. They need to get their policies in order!

Make sure you keep the email they sent you as proof that you can redeem after July 31!

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I posted an e-mail I got on another thread but here it is again:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Consultants have
until July 31, 2006 to redeem their Panorama points online.
Individual orders, online orders are commissionable sales and
yes they would count toward Consultant's total sales for which
month the order is received at the Home Office. To maintain
active status, Consultants must submit $200 in commissionable
sales total in their current and previous months. To
reactivate, Consultant must submit at least $200 in
commissionable sales in a one month period

R

RachelNguyen

Thanks, you guys!

I have my last show of May tonight. I am making the risotto. Here's hoping I sell TONS of cookware, LOL!

Rachel

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
RachelNguyen said:
Thanks, you guys!

I have my last show of May tonight. I am making the risotto. Here's hoping I sell TONS of cookware, LOL!

Rachel

I nailed ONE MORE PAN at 10:00 PM tonight, and got is submitted. Alas, I don't think it's enough to put me over the top for the next level.

But I CAN tell you that I love the Exec pans I have so far. People are just crazy to pay this much or more for the crap in the stores when they could have THESE!