• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sales Pan-o-rama question

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I submitted a show on the last day of April and my host bought the stir-fry skillet at half price. She received the show today, but my pan-o-rama points still aren't updated. I check back almost 3x a day because those points put me over the top for my own stir-fry skillet which I am trying to get here ASAP. How long should I wait before calling HO? I don't want to sound annoying, but the host already received the order!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

h_simcox

Mar 3, 2006
I don't know how long you should wait but my points have always been there by the time the order wsa shipped. Good luck getting this resolved!
Hilary

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Call Call Call

I would call. Same thing happened to me and the points were not even being counted!! I don't know what happened but I am definitely keeping track on my own, and I knew there was something wrong.
It took about 2 days since I called them for them to fix it.
Good luck!!
Debbie

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
I just got off the phone with HO and they said that at the beginning of the month it takes longer because of the monthly reports (am I supposed to know what this means!?!) so check back at the beginning on next week. I don't want to wait that long! When I ordered my saute pan it was in my hands 5 days after I submitted the show. I guess I have just gotten spoiled!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska