• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Pan-O-Rama Points After Submitting Order - Help!

In summary, the host purchased a stir-fry skillet at half price and received the show, but the consultant's pan-o-rama points have not been updated yet. The consultant is checking multiple times a day and is concerned about not receiving the points in time to earn their own skillet. The consultant is wondering how long they should wait before calling Home Office for assistance. Another consultant suggests calling, as they had a similar issue and it was resolved within 2 days. The consultant contacted Home Office and was told it may take longer at the beginning of the month due to monthly reports. The consultant is disappointed as they received their order quickly in the past. The recommended course of action is to wait a few more days and then contact Home Office if the
gilliandanielle
I submitted a show on the last day of April and my host bought the stir-fry skillet at half price. She received the show today, but my pan-o-rama points still aren't updated. I check back almost 3x a day because those points put me over the top for my own stir-fry skillet which I am trying to get here ASAP. How long should I wait before calling HO? I don't want to sound annoying, but the host already received the order!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

I don't know how long you should wait but my points have always been there by the time the order wsa shipped. Good luck getting this resolved!
Hilary

Call Call CallI would call. Same thing happened to me and the points were not even being counted!! I don't know what happened but I am definitely keeping track on my own, and I knew there was something wrong.
It took about 2 days since I called them for them to fix it.
Good luck!!
Debbie

I just got off the phone with HO and they said that at the beginning of the month it takes longer because of the monthly reports (am I supposed to know what this means!?!) so check back at the beginning on next week. I don't want to wait that long! When I ordered my saute pan it was in my hands 5 days after I submitted the show. I guess I have just gotten spoiled!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Hi Gillian,Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concern. I completely understand how important those pan-o-rama points are for you to earn your own stir-fry skillet. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.Typically, it can take up to 2 weeks for the pan-o-rama points to be updated in your account. However, since your host has already received the order, I recommend waiting a few more days and checking back. If the points still haven't been updated, then I would suggest reaching out to our Home Office for assistance. They will be able to look into the issue and provide you with an update.Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate your dedication to our brand and your business as a consultant. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.Best, Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How long does it typically take to receive Pan-O-Rama points after submitting an order?

Pan-O-Rama points are typically credited to your account within 24 hours after submitting your order. However, during peak times or promotions, it may take up to 48 hours for the points to appear.

2. Can I use my Pan-O-Rama points towards my current order?

No, Pan-O-Rama points can only be used towards future purchases. They cannot be applied to your current order.

3. Do I need to do anything else after submitting my order to receive Pan-O-Rama points?

No, as long as your order was placed through your consultant's website or at a party, you will automatically receive Pan-O-Rama points. There is no additional action required on your part.

4. Can I combine my Pan-O-Rama points with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine your Pan-O-Rama points with other discounts or promotions. However, they cannot be combined with other point-based rewards programs.

5. How long are Pan-O-Rama points valid for?

Pan-O-Rama points are valid for one year from the date they are credited to your account. Make sure to use them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpasto
  • PamperedPrincess74