• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Avoid Setting Off the Fire Alarm During a Cooking Demo?

In summary, the Pan-O-Rama Question is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase a variety of products together at a discounted price. To participate, customers simply need to add the products to their cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. The bundle can be customized by selecting specific products, and not all products are eligible for the discount. The amount of savings also varies depending on the products selected, with a higher discount for bundling more products together.
danidag
Does the roasting pan count itowards earning pan-o-rama points?
Thanks

Yep, sure does! I had a guest buy it and the Grill Pan yesterday. I used them both during my demo. I made a double batch of Colossal Chopped Salad and a quadruple batch of Monkey Bread, BUT DO NOT DO THIS! The Grill pan will not hold 4 cans of biscuits! I set the fire alarm off multiple times! I don't know how I ended up with $650 in sales with the fire alarm going off during my demo!

DZmom said:
BUT DO NOT DO THIS! The Grill pan will not hold 4 cans of biscuits! I set the fire alarm off multiple times! I don't know how I ended up with $650 in sales with the fire alarm going off during my demo!

Donna,

Thank you for the warning! That's why we're not "Perfect" Chefs.:eek:

What is the Pan-O-Rama Question?

The Pan-O-Rama Question is a unique feature of Pampered Chef that allows customers to select a variety of products and receive a discounted price for purchasing them together.

How do I participate in the Pan-O-Rama Question?

To participate in the Pan-O-Rama Question, simply select the products you are interested in and add them to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

Can I customize my Pan-O-Rama Question bundle?

Yes, you can customize your bundle by selecting the specific products you want to include in your Pan-O-Rama Question. This allows you to create a bundle that meets your specific needs and preferences.

Is the Pan-O-Rama Question available for all products?

The Pan-O-Rama Question is available for a wide variety of products, but not all products are eligible. Look for the Pan-O-Rama Question logo on eligible products to take advantage of the bundle discount.

How much can I save with the Pan-O-Rama Question?

The amount you can save with the Pan-O-Rama Question varies depending on the products you select. The more products you bundle together, the higher the discount will be. The exact savings will be displayed at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clshirk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • newchefmommy