• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Panorama Points Made Easy | Tips for Consultants | Rachel's Question

R
RachelNguyen
Hi All,

Is there an easy way to track your panorama points? I checked on consultants corner and didn't find anything.

I manually went through my January orders and added up the retail values of the pans I sold, but it was a little cumbersome. Also, if a host chooses a pan for as part of her free products, does it still count?

Thanks!
Rachel

HummmmI am not sure about the tracking - but I do know that if the host purchases cookware for free product, half-price combos or otherwise. You get full price credit and ALL those points.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong - but our cluster mtg announced this.

ChartI have a tracking chart at home. I can email it to you this evening if you would like.

Rachel, If you have Excel then I have a file, but it won't let me attach it! If anyone wants it just email me directly and I will email it back to you!

Rachel--do a search for Pan-O-Rama because someone here posted a chart already. She said her director put it together and emailed it to her she posted it here.

Here's the Pan-o-Rama tracking chart.

Attachments

• pan-o-rama tracker.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 406
Thanks you guys!

Very helpful!

beginning March 1st you can check at your points on consultants corner.

Even better, Lupe!

That's what I was looking for!

Love+
Rachel

Rachel,

The chart already posted here is the one that I have, so I will not send it again.

What counts for points?I had a guest buy the Double Boiler, it's not listed on the points chart, but it is a piece of the Gen II cookware line. Does that count? Maybe they just left it off on accident? I hope it counts, I want my cookware!!!!

No, the Double Boiler does not count in the Pan-O-Rama incentive.

Does anyone know why the Executive 12" skillet ($125) is not on the tracking chart?

krzymomof4 said:
Does anyone know why the Executive 12" skillet ($125) is not on the tracking chart?
Which tracking chart do you mean? It is listed on the points chart that we can now access under the Promotions and Programs table under Consultants Corner.

I was referring to the attachment that Beth Cooks made available. I have seen the tracking sheet from PC, but I wanted to better calculate what I have sold so that I can keep a running tally.

krzymomof4 said:
I was referring to the attachment that Beth Cooks made available. I have seen the tracking sheet from PC, but I wanted to better calculate what I have sold so that I can keep a running tally.
That wasn't my original chart. I did notice that too and have changed it. Pam-o-rama is combining the 12" skillet and lid for us and that is how it was on that chart.

Attachments

• pan-o-rama tracking chart-revised.doc
    48 KB · Views: 296
Thanks Beth that is just what I was looking for!

Confused on Pan O RamaI am a bit confused on the actual points system. In order to get the New Executive Line 12" skillet and lid I need 1300 points, but if I wanted the Professional line famliy skillet, I only need 108 points? And for the lid 32 points. Please clarify for me? :confused:

No, you get 108 pts for selling that pan. There is a chart on CC that tells you how many points you get for each and then another chart telling you how much each pan will cost you in points.

Nope...you are not earning any cookware except for the Executive. You can not earn the professional!

YAY! I have more points than I thought!I just completed my points chart for February and it looks like I am at 1355 points! I want to earn all 12 pieces of the cookware so I've really been working hard at selling the 10 piece half price professional set to my hosts. So far I've sold 2, plus a 4 piece plus a bunch of random open stock pans for the host special. I'm so excited that I might actually be able to get this set! When this special first started, I didn't even consider trying for it because I had never sold a single piece of cookware. As soon as I received my Dec. bonus products and saw the small saute pan I knew I had to have the whole set!

I can't believe PC is actually letting us try and earn this for FREE! NOWHERE else can you get these kinds of incentives!

So it is only the professional cookware we can buy with the points?

amybee said:
So it is only the professional cookware we can buy with the points?
It is th new Executive Cookware that we can buy with the points that we earn by selling ANY of the cookware.

There is a pan-o-rama flyer on Consultant's Corner that makes it clear.

Was it always the Executive line or was the first flyer different? I thought we could buy anything with the points. Maybe I read it wrong!

amybee said:
Was it always the Executive line or was the first flyer different? I thought we could buy anything with the points. Maybe I read it wrong!
Sorry... you read it wrong! :p The promotion was created to get the new line in our hands and kitchens. :D

Its not your fault. I got to excited when I say FREE that I mis-read it. Oh well, I am really going to push the cookware line now. I want the family skillet so bad. Thank you for the clarification.

BethCooks4U said:
Here's the Pan-o-Rama tracking chart.

Don't forget that the promotion was extended to include January sales also. There was some confusion about the when the shows were held and submitted. Alot of people held over their Jan shows and didn't submit them until Feb. All shows have to be held and submitted between Jan 1 and May 31.

1. How can I track my panorama points easily?

There are a few different methods for tracking your panorama points. One option is to use a spreadsheet or tracking tool to input the retail values of the pans you sell each month. You can also use the Pampered Chef tracking app, which automatically calculates your points for you based on your sales. Another option is to manually tally up the retail values of the pans you sell each month.

2. Is there a resource for consultants to help with tracking panorama points?

Yes, the consultants corner on the Pampered Chef website has resources and tips for tracking your panorama points. You can also reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and tips.

3. Do I need to include free product pans in my panorama points calculation?

Yes, free product pans should be included in your panorama points calculation. They are still considered a part of your sales and contribute to your overall point total.

4. Can I track my panorama points for a specific time period?

Yes, you can track your panorama points for any time period you choose. This can be helpful for setting goals and tracking your progress over time.

5. Are there any tools or tips for making the tracking process easier?

Besides using the Pampered Chef tracking app, some consultants find it helpful to create a system for tracking their panorama points, such as using a spreadsheet or setting reminders for inputting sales. It can also be helpful to keep track of your panorama points on a regular basis rather than waiting until the end of the month. This can help prevent the process from becoming too overwhelming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • dannyzmom