• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused about Executive Cookware - Need Some Help!

In summary, the Pan-o-rama points are cumulative and you can use them as you earn them or go on a huge "shopping spree" at the end of May.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
OK - maybe I am brain fried, but will someone explain to me how this works? For instance, to earn the Executive Cookware, it is 3000 points...
The flyer on the website seems to indicate that we get 1 point for each pan sold, or am I reading it wrong. That would mean 3000 pans just to earn the cookware which makes no sense! Help!

We get 1 point for every dollar we sell in pans for example say someone wants the new 8 inch sillet the price is 38 dollars we get 38 points no matter if they got it free, half off, or 60% off next month. So say someone wants the new double burner griddle 115 dollars we get 115 points. What we really want to push is the sets, because we will get the new pans a whole lot sooner. :D
I hope this is clear!

pamperedalf said:
We get 1 point for every dollar we sell in pans for example say someone wants the new 8 inch sillet the price is 38 dollars we get 38 points no matter if they got it free, half off, or 60% off next month. So say someone wants the new double burner griddle 115 dollars we get 115 points. What we really want to push is the sets, because we will get the new pans a whole lot sooner. :D
I hope this is clear!

THANK YOU THANK YOU - I was reading it as "one point equals one dollar" which made me think I would never earn anything! :)

Another Pan-o-Rama questionAre the points cumulative, like they were with the show to go, where if we sold $4000, we got all 3 bags, or what? Im kind of confused about this.

Yes the points are cumulative. However you may start redeeming the points in march. I on the other hand am going to hold onto my points until I recieve all of the new cookware. My goal is to earn everything for free!!!!!!!!! :D

I am so excited about this Pan-o-Rama!!! I have 4 people wanting to buy the Generation II set. Two of which will be 1/2 off and 2 that will be full price. So how many points is that anyway?!?!?

You get full retail price!!! Isn't that amazing!!!. So you are looking at 780 points. way to go.

Yep, it doesn't matter if a host uses her credit, her half-price item, or takes advantage of the 60% Feb special - WE GET FULL RETAIL VALUE!! And yes, it's cumulative - Feb 1 - May 31. You can use your points as you earn them or go on a huge "shopping spree" at the end of May. :)

I was just thinking...... we get double points for February, right? Do the double points count for the pan-o-rama?

I think the double points only counts towards the trip that we can earn and not the cookware. It's great that they offer us so much stuff we can't keep it all straight!! :D

I thought so!
You got that right, PC really does do great things for the consultants :D

Great ideahttp://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5026

Check out this thread to see what I think is a great idea to earn the pans! If you haven't seen it yet it goes into detail on how to do a layaway plan so people can buy the more expensive items like pans over 3 months! I plan to promote this not only at shows but at my website and send out e-mails!

chefautumn said:
I was just thinking...... we get double points for February, right? Do the double points count for the pan-o-rama?
We get double trip points on all sales for shows held and submitted in February.

The pan-o-rama points are for all sales of cookware in Feb through May and all recruits signed Jan-Feb and qualified by end of March. They are giving us credit of FULL retail value on the cookware no matter what is paid by the customer.

chefautumn said:

If you were asking whether we got double points for the cookware, then I'd say no. IE: Professional Stir-Fry Skillet ($100) gives 100 points, not 200. Is that the question you were asking? Or did I misunderstand that?

1. What is included in the Executive Cookware set?

The Executive Cookware set includes a 10-inch skillet, a 2-quart saucepan with lid, a 6-quart stockpot with lid, and a 3-quart sauté pan with lid.

2. Is the Executive Cookware set non-stick?

Yes, the Executive Cookware set features a non-stick surface that is PFOA-free and safe for use with metal utensils.

3. Can the Executive Cookware set be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Executive Cookware set is compatible with all stovetops, including induction, gas, electric, and ceramic.

4. Is the Executive Cookware set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces of the Executive Cookware set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. What is the material of the handles on the Executive Cookware set?

The handles on the Executive Cookware set are made of stainless steel and are designed to stay cool while cooking on the stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
reesefamily5
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
newbiePC
  • sillylittlechef