• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan-O-Rama 2020: Is Cookware Counting as Points?

In summary, there is a current promotion for Pan-O-Rama where lids count as points towards free cookware. This applies to both consultant-hosted shows and individual orders. However, if the cookware is purchased through a supply order or personal order, it will not count towards the promotion. The promotion details are attached to the flyer. Each dollar of retail cost of the cookware counts as one point, and selling 5 Executive 12in Lids would count as 175 points. One consultant has had success selling pots and pans by making the Skillet Lasagna and Toasted Pasta with Sausage & Peppers at her shows.
Ginger428
Gold Member
If I remember correctly last Pan-O-Rama the lids counted as points for our free cookware, I'm curious if it applies to this years as well.....:) I cannot believe how well I'm doing so far!!:D TIA

I would be interested to know too.

The list that is provided for us on CC shows that lids do count.

Hey, does anyone know if we host our own show in September and buy cookware ourself, does that count too?

janetupnorth said:
Hey, does anyone know if we host our own show in September and buy cookware ourself, does that count too?

hmmm, that's a good question - I have my own show and was going to by the square griddle......does that count for Panorama? I had assumed so, but now that you ask the question....????:confused:

Yes, it will count if you host your own show.

All cookware sold counts, even if we host and get some with the host benefits! I have attached the flyer with all the details. They have never restricted the promotions to shows held by other than consultants.

Now if you buy cookware through the supply order or in a personal order (non-commission orders), THEN it would not count. But as part of a show or individual order it does!

Attachments

• cs_07aug_nov.pdf
    314.5 KB · Views: 274
So if I sell 5 Executive 12in Lids they will count as 175.00 or 175 points? TIA

Ginger, you get 1 point for every dollar of retail cost of the cookware.

Ginger... I would be interested to know if you're doing anything in particular to be selling so many of the pots and pans??? Any bit of help and advice I can get, I'll take!!!

Hi Dawn....
Sorry I missed the meeting the other night, I'm such a dope when traveling on LI. Its like I need block by block directions:eek: On the other hand all my Aug shows I made either the Skillet Lasagna or The Toasted Pasta w/ Sausage & Peppers & they were just impressed at how easy it comes out & how easy clean up is....:D

1. What is Pan-O-Rama 2020?

Pan-O-Rama 2020 is a rewards program organized by Pampered Chef to incentivize customers to purchase cookware products and earn points for future purchases.

2. How does the cookware counting as points system work?

For every dollar spent on qualifying cookware products, customers will earn one point. These points can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases.

3. What products count towards the cookware points system?

Any cookware product from Pampered Chef, including pots, pans, and baking dishes, will count towards the points system. However, some exclusions may apply, so it's best to check the program guidelines for a full list of qualifying products.

4. Can I earn points on previous cookware purchases?

Unfortunately, points can only be earned on cookware purchases made during the Pan-O-Rama 2020 program period. Any purchases made before or after the program will not count towards points.

5. Are there any limitations on redeeming points for discounts?

Points can only be redeemed for discounts on future cookware purchases. They cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards non-cookware products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RossDeb2
  • Chef_2_Four
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpasto
  • sburnside