• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan-o-rama 500 Points: Rules & Submissions

In summary, the rules for Pan-o-rama 500 extra points we get for going to conference the same as the ones for holding and submitting two shows for July - That we have until Aug 5 to submit them??
Kathytnt
Are the rules for Pan-o-rama 500 extra points we get for going to conference the same as the ones for holding and submitting two shows for July - That we have until Aug 5 to submit them??

I think if my other show doesn't make by tomorrow afternoon I will not get my FD override but I would get it for next month - I am just shy right now of hitting the 1250 mark

Boy, that is a good question. I would think so. I hope so. I have had a very wierd month and I only have one actual show in for July so far. I am scrambling to get a second (lots of web orders though!) I totally forgot that we had to submit 2 to get the extra points.

I have a fundraiser that I am closing that is 1131. but I only have about $50 in other orders because one cooking show was cancelled and I am still waiting on the orders from my other fundraiser to arrive Keeping my fingers crossed

Well it looks like the fundraiser is actually closing at 1223 + so that solves the problem Too cool Hopefully I can get this other show closed in time to get my points and saute pan. I have so little of our cookware to show off I really want to do well with Pan-o-Rama. I was a newbie when they did this problem last time.

What ever kind you get you will love it. I am a firm believer in the executive, but I used my SS tonight and it was nice too.

Minimum I want a skillet - I want to be able to do the skillet cakes. I love the idea of being able to bring a sample of both the Executive and the Stainless steel so people can see the quality.

I agree, I have had my prof cookware for about 3 years, and my exec since they did Pan O Rama last time. I still think WOW these are nice, everytime I use them.

I love my skillet!! My dilema is whether or not to get Exec. or SS because I love them both! I really do need a set. I have several open stock pieces but am short on actual pots.

I have another question about the pan-o-rama. If a host decides to purchase the 2 sets of cookware in the back of the catalog for a half price item, do we get the total for both sets applied to our pan-o-rama??? (The 2 sets in the back of catalog are valued at $570, is that what I would count for the pan-o-rama???)

nicki25 said:
I have another question about the pan-o-rama. If a host decides to purchase the 2 sets of cookware in the back of the catalog for a half price item, do we get the total for both sets applied to our pan-o-rama??? (The 2 sets in the back of catalog are valued at $570, is that what I would count for the pan-o-rama???)

If they buy 2 sets, you would get 570 points TWICE!

Whatever piece or set of cookware is purchased, you earn pan-o-rama points for the retail value. Not what the host pays.

whoo hoo!!
I just got off the phone with a host...I knew she planned on ordering a cookware set!!
But she ordered TWO 7-piece sets AND the 12-qt stockpot!!! For a total of 885 points!!
OMG I wasn't expecting that...plus two guest at her show got the grill press - - - ??? I didn't even talk about the grill pan or press ???
So now I'm at 2013 points total...and I have a show tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday to finish up September!!
Not to mention October and November... and I know my host Sunday wants the 7piece exec set...that's why she's hosting, she already has the 5pc from another show she did a couple years ago!!!

Ok...I really want the Exec. 5 and 7 piece sets, and the Double Burner griddle!!

I"m psyched!!
And the pitiful thing is...I tell you guys before I go tell my DH!!!!!
LOL

What is the Pan-o-rama 500 Points Challenge?

The Pan-o-rama 500 Points Challenge is a fun and exciting game that encourages participants to use their Pampered Chef products to create delicious dishes. It is a great way to showcase your cooking skills, earn points, and win amazing prizes.

How do I earn points in the Pan-o-rama 500 Points Challenge?

There are several ways to earn points in the Pan-o-rama 500 Points Challenge. You can earn points by submitting photos of your dishes made with Pampered Chef products, sharing your recipes and cooking tips, participating in virtual cooking parties, and more. Each activity has a different number of points associated with it.

What are the rules for participating in the Pan-o-rama 500 Points Challenge?

To participate in the Pan-o-rama 500 Points Challenge, you must be a member of the Pampered Chef community and have access to the challenge's website. You must also use Pampered Chef products in your dishes and follow all submission guidelines. Please refer to the official rules for more information.

How do I submit my entries for the Pan-o-rama 500 Points Challenge?

You can submit your entries for the Pan-o-rama 500 Points Challenge by logging into the challenge's website and following the submission instructions. You can submit photos, recipes, cooking tips, and other activities to earn points. Make sure to include all required information and follow the guidelines for each submission.

What are the prizes for the Pan-o-rama 500 Points Challenge?

The Pan-o-rama 500 Points Challenge offers a variety of prizes for participants, including Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and more. The top point earners at the end of the challenge will also be entered into a grand prize drawing for a chance to win a luxury cooking experience. Make sure to check the challenge's website for more details about the prizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chef131doreen