• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Earn Free Cookware? Here's How!

In summary, PC Chris and I had lunch today and we discussed ways to earn new cookwear. We came up with the idea of offering 10% off the cookware that's being used in a demo for that night only. NikkiWOW! this could get expensive, but if it's coming out of your pocket it's not really a cost. Jaime, if you're earning 20% on the cookware, and you give them a 10% discount, it's not really coming out of your pocket.....just less going into your pocket. Sounds good if you can afford to offer the percentage off.
nikkijo
PC Chris and I had lunch today :D After we were done dissecting and critiquing the new catalog we were brain storming on how to earn new cook-wear. I know that the only way that I am going to get the 5 piece executive line is if I earn it for free :eek: (Darn salesperson that sold my DH his ss set said he would never need another set and now he doesn't want another one. So until I graduate from college and get a job I can not pay for a new set. This was before I met him.)

For my September shows I am planning on making panini (Grill Pan and Press) and Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake (12" Skillet). Soooooo I was thinking what about offering 10% off the cookware that you are using in your demo for that night only??

I know that I have sold a couple of grill pans and press's to customers when making the panini's, what is your opinion of the 10% off?? Is anyone offering any other incentives to earn cookware??

Nikki

WOW! Nikki! Whata great idea!!! tee hee...

That could get expensive couldn't it.... if it's coming out of your pocket.

Jaime, if you're earning 20% on the cookware, and you give them a 10% discount, it's not really coming out of your pocket.....just less going into your pocket.

Sounds good if you can afford to offer the percentage off. Every one loves a discount!!!

I am just going to talk cookware like crazy and have booked Sept as much as possible. I know for me I will sale more cookware by doing it through the host special b/c I have only sold a few pieces in the little over a year that I have been selling.

I am going to from now own talk more about cookware even if I do not demo it. Cookware has always been one of those things I "touch" on but I do not stress them and I am going to workon changing that from now on.

JaimeQ said:
That could get expensive couldn't it.... if it's coming out of your pocket.
Depends on how much you can afford to come out of pocket. I'd rather make a reduced percentage on a sale that no sale at all.

I don't know if this helps at all or not but I am going to offer a free chef's tool with each peice of cookware purchased and 2 with the purchase of any cookware set. Then if it is the host you can add it to her order and get her discount off of it. Just an idea.

How about the idea of selling the 12" skillet as the try me piece? Then have them try it for 3 weeks and if they don't like it then they can return it free of charge. They call you, you call HO. Most likely it won't happen though, as we all know they will fall in love with it and want more!!!

chefheidi2003 said:
I don't know if this helps at all or not but I am going to offer a free chef's tool with each peice of cookware purchased and 2 with the purchase of any cookware set. Then if it is the host you can add it to her order and get her discount off of it. Just an idea.
If they buy a $100 piece of cookware at 10% off you are giving them $10. If you give them a chef's tool you are giving them $12.

If they buy the 8" saute pan for $38, at 10% off you are paying $3.80 VS giving them a $12 tool.

I did think of that but I am only offering for a limited time and I don't normally do my own incentives as I feel that the company always has great ones. I have found that people love free stuff a lot more than discounted items. Plus if it is your host you can add it to her order and get her discount on it.

I have only sold 1 piece of cookware....so my goal is to sell the "crap" out of cookware in the next few months! I really would like to add a few pieces to my set.

pamperedlinda said:
Depends on how much you can afford to come out of pocket. I'd rather make a reduced percentage on a sale that no sale at all.

I agree Linda. If you can upsell a customer to cookwear that is an even added bonus!

chefheidi2003 said:

Everyone loves FREE stuff! I woulld put it on the host order so that you ger their discount, then our comission.
so 12 @ 20% off is 9.6 @ 20% comm = 7.68

Then just make sure to give the host a list of who gets what.

I also like the idea of the try me piece....so many options!

1. What is the Pan-O-Rama Incentive?

The Pan-O-Rama Incentive is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to their consultants. It allows consultants to earn points for various activities, such as sales and recruiting, and redeem those points for prizes.

2. How do I earn points in the Pan-O-Rama Incentive?

Consultants can earn points in the Pan-O-Rama Incentive by making sales, recruiting new consultants, and participating in company events and challenges. Points can also be earned by completing specific tasks outlined by the company.

3. What types of prizes can I redeem with my Pan-O-Rama points?

There are a variety of prizes that consultants can redeem with their Pan-O-Rama points. These include products from the Pampered Chef catalog, gift cards, and even trips and experiences. The prizes available may vary depending on the current offerings from the company.

4. How do I track my Pan-O-Rama points?

Consultants can track their Pan-O-Rama points through the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website. They can also contact their team leader for updates on their points balance.

5. Is the Pan-O-Rama Incentive available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama Incentive is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants. However, consultants must meet certain requirements, such as maintaining a minimum sales volume, to be eligible to participate in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05