• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan-Fried Biscuit Recipe: Easy Oven-Baked Deliciousness!

In summary, to make the pan-fried biscuit recipe, you will need 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 cup of cold unsalted butter, 3/4 cup of milk, and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. You can use whole wheat or gluten-free flour instead, but the texture and flavor may be different. There is no need to let the dough rest before frying, and you can use any high smoke point oil for frying. The biscuits should be golden brown and sound hollow when tapped on the bottom to indicate they are done, which should take about 3-4 minutes per side.
mom2kr
where can I find the recipe for biscuits that are cooked in the pan, and then baked in the oven?

Thank you,

Cheryl

Thank you Jennie.

Cheryl

What ingredients do I need for the pan-fried biscuit recipe?

To make the pan-fried biscuit recipe, you will need the following ingredients:

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil

Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can use whole wheat flour or a gluten-free flour blend instead of all-purpose flour. However, the texture and flavor of the biscuits may be slightly different.

Do I need to let the dough rest before frying?

No, there is no need to let the dough rest before frying. The biscuits will rise and become fluffier as they cook in the pan.

Can I use a different type of oil for frying?

Yes, you can use any type of oil with a high smoke point, such as canola or vegetable oil. Avoid using olive oil or butter, as they have a lower smoke point and may burn easily.

How do I know when the biscuits are done frying?

The biscuits will be golden brown on the outside and should sound hollow when tapped on the bottom. It should take about 3-4 minutes per side to cook the biscuits thoroughly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies