• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Pampering: A Guide to Attracting and Retaining Clients

In summary, "Pampering Your Business" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help independent consultants grow and manage their business. It includes a personalized website, marketing materials, training, support, and rewards for selling products. There is no additional cost to participate and resources can be accessed through login information, mentorship, and local training events. The program is available to all consultants, regardless of their team or mentor.
aubriakindle
I am going to start branching out to businesses and do the Pamper Your Business idea. However I havent found much information on how or what to do. I have read some testimonies but I havent found any "guide" on what to do. This is what I need to know:

1. Is there a letter that I can include with some outside order forms and catalogs that I can leave at businesses? What else would I include in the packet?
2. Should I bring the dessert when I bring the catalogs or when I pick up the orders?
3. Do I pick a guest to make the host? Would I be the host?
4. I currently have been having all shows' orders shipped to me, and I sort for the host and deliver. Would I do that with this type of show, or do they have it shipped to the business? Or would it be direct shipping?

I am starting this Monday. This is what I am going to do:I found a letter to use and will include a couple of catalogs, order forms and the specials.
I am going to show up Monday morning with a recipe (German pancakes in the Brownie Pan) and drop everything off.
I will show up Friday afternoon with Slutty Brownies and pick up orders and my plate from Monday. The letter says that if their orders are over $150 one of the people who placed an order will be randomly chosen as the host. You can decide on the shipping. I rarely have anything sent to me, but for this I might. It will be an extra pampering for them and since all the orders are going to one place it's easy for delivery.

Good Luck! Let us know- how it goes.

1. What is "Pampering Your Business"?

"Pampering Your Business" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help independent consultants grow and manage their business. It provides resources, training, and support to help consultants succeed.

2. How can "Pampering Your Business" benefit me as a consultant?

The program offers a variety of benefits, including access to a personalized website, marketing materials, training and support from experienced consultants, and the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives for selling products.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "Pampering Your Business"?

There is no additional cost to participate in the program. It is available to all independent consultants as part of their business kit.

4. How can I access the resources and training offered through "Pampering Your Business"?

Once you sign up as a consultant, you will receive login information to access the program's online resources and training materials. You can also connect with a mentor or attend local training events to further enhance your skills.

5. Can I still participate in "Pampering Your Business" if I am part of a team or have a mentor?

Absolutely! The program is designed to support all consultants, regardless of their team or mentor. You can still access all the resources and training offered through "Pampering Your Business" to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• clewisrae
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy