• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering a Firehouse: A Surprisingly Relaxing Experience

In summary, Pampering a FireHouse can be a great idea for a party or fundraiser. It can be difficult to get orders from those who have been pampered, but it is worth it in the end.
Barry Carlton
Has anyone ever tried Pampering a FireHouse?

My recruiter used to do it all the time but I have never done it personally.

oooh! What a great idea!I actually have my daughter's 5th birthday scheduled at a local fire station in March...

Haven't done it, but it's a good idea. I did a show last year. It was mostly couples and the guys were all fire fighters. They made a lot of the purchase decisions, or at least approval.

Dropped of the materials to one today. The other had a call the minute I rang the bell. (I installed the floors [Marmoleum] in both of these houses)I thought next week when I go back I would take Buffalo wings to one and cookies to the other. Thoughts?? I was thinking even if they don't buy anything, they are definitely worth pampering.

Barry if they are live in firehouses, I am sure that they probably would welcome some new ideas and products. I bet it might be rough scheduling a party but hey, catalogs, a recipe and order forms, I bet you would get some sales. And I hope the Buffalo Chicken thing was supposed to be "punny!" Either that or I am dumb as post because it made me chuckle!

pampered1224 said:
Barry if they are live in firehouses, I am sure that they probably would welcome some new ideas and products. I bet it might be rough scheduling a party but hey, catalogs, a recipe and order forms, I bet you would get some sales. And I hope the Buffalo Chicken thing was supposed to be "punny!" Either that or I am dumb as post because it made me chuckle!

Too funny!!! I did not even read it like that. I am surprised that TKG did not catch that.

Update:I did not think of the different shifts. Today's shift barely knew of the Catalogs I left. But they got the 4 lbs of Buffalo Wings (PC of course). I just finished dishing the wings when...yep....you guessed it...the bell rang. I installed the floors there about 6 years ago so I knew my way around. I cleaned up, rearranged their fridge to accommodate the wings, left some more catalogs and order forms.....we'll see. I will be out of town for the next 2 days and I actually have real work for next week. I will follow through....eventually. I hope they enjoyed the wings when they got back and cleaned up. And even if they do not buy I pampered some good people.

I'm a retired dispatcher (police/fire/ambulance) and agree that they definitely deserve it! Ex hubby is also a fireman. I know how much they sacrifice to leave their family every 3rd day & spend 24 hours at the fire station. ;)

Since they all pretty much share the cookware & cooking utensils, maybe you could suggest that they do a catalog show, having each fireman go out & collect orders then the station could get the host benefits & stock their kitchen with new tools! :D If there are 8 per shift X 3 shifts that's usually about 24 assigned to each fire station. What if each one brought in an average of $200 in orders? Imagine all the cool stuff they could get with host benefits on a $4,800 show! ;)

Or has anyone thought about doing it like the bridal registry? You could have them select the items they would like to have for their kitchen and then have them ask friends and family to join them on a specific night to buy from their list as well as for themselves if they choose to? The fireman would also get the host rewards to buy anything left on the list that isn't already purchased or possibly other items!

I've never done a Pamper a Business, but since I have moved, I have been thinking about it as a way to reach out to a new community.

I have been thinking about this since the thread started.. I live very close to a fire house and really want to do this.

I'm thinking the warm nutty carmel brownies...

All of the Fire Stations in my area are volunteer. I thought about doing fundraisers for them so they could buy products.

If they're volunteer, they may not staff the station around the clock. Or there may be a very small crew there with volunteers being called to assist.

I am thinking this would be a great idea ... my only problem is that when I've pampered businesses before, they've happily scarfed my treats and never gave me any orders in return. So I tried the "new way to pamper a business" only to find that nobody ever contacted me.

I am a volunteer firefighter and our station sets empty. We are a paid on call so there is never anyone there unless the pager went off or we are training. I have considered talking to my chef about doing a fundraiser to get new stuff for our kitchen. They stuff we do have YIKES!! But it does get the food cooked when needed.

1. What is "Pampering a Firehouse" all about?

"Pampering a Firehouse" is a unique experience where our team of trained consultants come to a firehouse and provide relaxation and pampering services to the hardworking firefighters. It includes services like massages, facials, and manicures to help the firefighters destress and rejuvenate.

2. How long does a "Pampering a Firehouse" session last?

The length of a pampering session can vary depending on the size of the firehouse and the number of firefighters participating. On average, a session can last anywhere from 2-4 hours.

3. Is "Pampering a Firehouse" only available during certain times?

No, our team is available to pamper a firehouse at any time that is convenient for the firefighters. We understand that their schedules can be unpredictable, so we are flexible with our availability.

4. Can we customize the services offered during a "Pampering a Firehouse" session?

Yes, we offer a variety of services and packages that can be customized to fit the needs and preferences of the firefighters. Our consultants will work with the firehouse to create a personalized experience that will leave everyone feeling relaxed and pampered.

5. How much does it cost to pamper a firehouse?

The cost of a "Pampering a Firehouse" session can vary depending on the services and packages chosen. Our consultants will work with the firehouse to create a budget-friendly experience that fits their needs and budget. Contact us for more information and pricing details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mamat1982
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies