• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PamperedPartner Help: Resolving Shipping & Handling Issue | Get Assistance Now

In summary, the person is having trouble placing a supply order and is confused about the shipping and handling charges. They are a new consultant and it is their first supply order, which is supposed to have a reduced shipping rate of $3.50. However, it appears that they may have started the order multiple times, causing the shipping amount to increase. The suggestion is to contact customer service to clarify the charges and make sure the correct shipping rate is applied. The consultant is also reminded to double check the order and reach out for assistance if needed.
PC_ChefCole
Can anyone help me. I attempted to place a supply order under the PP and
it is showing that my shipping & handling is $10.00. Now on my paper
supply order it says for the first order of each month, s&h is only $3.50?
Did I do something wrong??? :( If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated....Thanks ahead :eek:

Have you already placed a Supply order this month? You only get the $3.50 shipping on supply orders once per month. After the first order, the shipping is equal to the direct shipping charges.

No, that's why I am really confused. I am a new consultant and just signed up. This is my first supply order, and the paper form says the 1st order of
the month is 3.50 then after that you have to go by the s&h chart. I am
really unsure what to do :(

actually, what has probably happened, you have started to do this order several times. Go to Non-Commissioned Orders, then Find Orders, you will probably see several Supply Orders started, all for October, so delete the empty ones, till you only have the one left. That should change the shipping amount.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your supply order. It sounds like there may have been a mistake with the shipping and handling charges. I recommend contacting our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX to clarify the discrepancy and make sure you're getting the correct shipping rate for your first order of the month.In the meantime, I suggest double checking your order to make sure all the items are correct and that you've selected the correct shipping option. Our team is always happy to help and make sure your order is processed smoothly.Thank you for being a valued consultant and for reaching out for assistance. We appreciate your business and are here to support you.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is Pamperedpartner Help!~?

Pamperedpartner Help!~ is a customer support service offered by Pampered Chef for its consultants. It provides assistance with orders, product information, and other inquiries related to being a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I contact Pamperedpartner Help!~?

You can contact Pamperedpartner Help!~ by calling their toll-free number at 1-888-687-2433, or by sending an email to [email protected]. You can also reach out to them through the live chat feature on the Pampered Chef website.

What types of issues can Pamperedpartner Help!~ assist with?

Pamperedpartner Help!~ can assist with a variety of issues including order tracking, product information, troubleshooting, and general questions about being a Pampered Chef consultant. They can also provide support for technical issues with the Pampered Chef website or app.

Is there a fee for using Pamperedpartner Help!~?

No, there is no fee for using Pamperedpartner Help!~. It is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to support their consultants.

What are the hours of operation for Pamperedpartner Help!~?

Pamperedpartner Help!~ is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 11:00pm CST, and on Saturdays from 9:00am to 6:00pm CST. They are closed on Sundays and major holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • goff.k
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies