• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outdated Info on Pamperedchef.com: A Website Oversight?

Hey Kathleen, glad to hear this from you. I thought I was the only one being cranky this morning having these same thoughts. It is plain embarrassing for the Jan. stuff to be up there til late in the morning. And for none of the new info to be available on CC is lame, too. I did see the April host special. I didn't notice that it got taken down. I was looking for the Feb. recruiting promo. Since we're not able to put that in our e-newsletters I wanted to make sure I updated my PWS as soon as possible with the promo. And this happens every month. At least this month there was a script for the PWS for the recruiting promo. Often that script
kam
Staff member
Maybe it's just me...

But, at 9:45 on FEBRUARY 1st, I don't think the main PC site (that customers go to) should be still showing January stuff. The January host and recruiting is still front and center.

Even if you aren't showing the Feb info, you should at least remove the January info.

I work on our website for work and when we have time sensitive material it is my responsibilty to remove expired items. Doesn't matter what I am doing. Also, it is possible to have updated pages "ready to go" and the changes themselves only take a short period of time. I know ahead of time when changes need to made (say the end of a promotion or webinar) and make plans accordingly with my schedule to make sure I can be available to make changes. (Yes, I know emergencies happen, but I notice this every month with the PC site.)

The company where I work is small compared to PC and certainly not as consumer oriented so I am puzzled at them not having a plan in place to remove the outdated items.

I certainly wouldn't want to go to a site I shop at and see what I could have gotten yesterday.

just my 2 cents!

Wow- either someone dropped the ball or they're having code or tech issues. Yes- deffinately not a good impression!

DebPC said:
Wow- either someone dropped the ball or they're having code or tech issues. Yes- deffinately not a good impression!

I notice it every month. There may have been a few times I haven't checked on the 1st...but most of the time it is not updated.

I would email them. It may not get very far, but you are so right. Wth todays technology and coding, you would think they hire some people who know how to do it!!

esavvymom said:
I would email them. It may not get very far, but you are so right. Wth todays technology and coding, you would think they hire some people who know how to do it!!

Word.
Except the dorks not doing their job probably just delete the emails.

I'll tell you what I'm really tired of, is that DCB apple recipe that's been on the CC recipe search page for over a year.

Lazy webmaster!

The April host/guest specials were out there early this morning and then they took them down. I was surprised that they put the HWC items out there, too, before launch.

Hey Kathleen, glad to hear this from you. I thought I was the only one being cranky this morning having these same thoughts. It is plain embarrassing for the Jan. stuff to be up there til late in the morning. And for none of the new info to be available on CC is lame, too. I did see the April host special. I didn't notice that it got taken down. I was looking for the Feb. recruiting promo. Since we're not able to put that in our e-newsletters I wanted to make sure I updated my PWS as soon as possible with the promo. And this happens every month. At least this month there was a script for the PWS for the recruiting promo. Often that script isn't available until days into the month.

What products can I find on Pamperedchef.com?

Pamperedchef.com offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items for all your cooking and baking needs. You can also find specialty items for entertaining, grilling, and food storage.

How do I place an order on Pamperedchef.com?

To place an order, simply browse the website and add items to your cart. Once you are ready to check out, you can either create an account or check out as a guest. Follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information, and your order will be processed.

What is the return policy for Pamperedchef.com?

Pamperedchef.com offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 1 year for a full refund or exchange. Simply contact customer service for assistance with your return.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party through the website?

Yes, you can host a virtual party on Pamperedchef.com. Simply contact a consultant or use the "Find a Party" feature to connect with a consultant and schedule your party. You and your guests can shop online and earn host rewards.

Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on all their products. If a product is found to have defects in material or workmanship, it can be replaced or repaired free of charge. Simply contact customer service for assistance with your warranty claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
milkangel
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies