• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamperedchef.com website

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Maybe it's just me...

But, at 9:45 on FEBRUARY 1st, I don't think the main PC site (that customers go to) should be still showing January stuff. The January host and recruiting is still front and center.

Even if you aren't showing the Feb info, you should at least remove the January info.

I work on our website for work and when we have time sensitive material it is my responsibilty to remove expired items. Doesn't matter what I am doing. Also, it is possible to have updated pages "ready to go" and the changes themselves only take a short period of time. I know ahead of time when changes need to made (say the end of a promotion or webinar) and make plans accordingly with my schedule to make sure I can be available to make changes. (Yes, I know emergencies happen, but I notice this every month with the PC site.)

The company where I work is small compared to PC and certainly not as consumer oriented so I am puzzled at them not having a plan in place to remove the outdated items.

I certainly wouldn't want to go to a site I shop at and see what I could have gotten yesterday.

just my 2 cents!

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
Wow- either someone dropped the ball or they're having code or tech issues. Yes- deffinately not a good impression!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Wow- either someone dropped the ball or they're having code or tech issues. Yes- deffinately not a good impression!

I notice it every month. There may have been a few times I haven't checked on the 1st...but most of the time it is not updated.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I would email them. It may not get very far, but you are so right. Wth todays technology and coding, you would think they hire some people who know how to do it!!

ShellBeach

Veteran Member
Sep 5, 2008
I would email them. It may not get very far, but you are so right. Wth todays technology and coding, you would think they hire some people who know how to do it!!

Word.
Except the dorks not doing their job probably just delete the emails.

I'll tell you what I'm really tired of, is that DCB apple recipe that's been on the CC recipe search page for over a year.

Lazy webmaster!

monicag

Silver Member
Jan 21, 2012
The April host/guest specials were out there early this morning and then they took them down. I was surprised that they put the HWC items out there, too, before launch.

Becca_in_MD

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2009
Hey Kathleen, glad to hear this from you. I thought I was the only one being cranky this morning having these same thoughts. It is plain embarrassing for the Jan. stuff to be up there til late in the morning. And for none of the new info to be available on CC is lame, too. I did see the April host special. I didn't notice that it got taken down. I was looking for the Feb. recruiting promo. Since we're not able to put that in our e-newsletters I wanted to make sure I updated my PWS as soon as possible with the promo. And this happens every month. At least this month there was a script for the PWS for the recruiting promo. Often that script isn't available until days into the month.