• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Throwing a Spa Party on the 21st - Need Ideas!

In summary, the party is on the 21st, and the host would like a spa party. If anyone has any advice on how to make a body scrub or anything else, they are welcome to email the host. There are several outlines and invitation files that can be used as a guide.
pamperedtopps
HI I am having a party on the 21st and my host would like to have a spa party! Where you make your own body scrubs, and stuff! I saw the flier for that a while ago but cannot find it again! If anyone has anything that can help me it will be greatly appreciated! :eek:

Here are two I use:I have an invitation and a brief description of a spa party. I will email you now. If anyone else would like it please email me directly. Here Ya Go!
If you would like the second one just email me. It's too big.

Attachments

• spa party2.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 633
Last edited by a moderator:
How did you make out when you did this show? It sounds interesting!

pamperedtopps said:
HI I am having a party on the 21st and my host would like to have a spa party! Where you make your own body scrubs, and stuff! I saw the flier for that a while ago but cannot find it again! If anyone has anything that can help me it will be greatly appreciated! :eek:
Go to the Files section of the menu, change so that it will show @ 200 per page (or more) on the left hand side. Press Ctrl+F (hold control button down while pressing the F key) to bring up you Find window. Type in Spa. You will find about ten files or so with spa outlines, invitations, etc. I know there are some from July 05 that I enjoyed using as my guide & tweeking.

Last edited:
Bath saltsA neat thing to have all the ladies do is make their own bath salts.

Get a variety of oils such as lavender and sea salt. Mix the salt with the scented oils and place them in a prep-bowl. Cover the bowl and tie with a ribbon and then place a bamboo spooner under the ribbon as a scoop for the salts. My director gave me this great tip. Good Luck.

1. What kind of products can I use for a spa party?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of products that would be perfect for a spa party. Our stoneware can be used to make homemade face masks, our cutlery can be used for fruit and vegetable platters, and our cookware can be used to create refreshing drinks and snacks. We also have a line of spa products specifically designed for pampering yourself.

2. How many people can I invite to a spa party?

The number of people you can invite to a spa party depends on the size of the space you have available and the number of products you have. We recommend keeping the party small and intimate, no more than 10-12 people, to ensure everyone has a chance to relax and be pampered.

3. Do I need to provide food and drinks for a spa party?

It is not necessary to provide food and drinks for a spa party, but it can be a nice touch. You can offer light snacks and refreshments, such as fruit-infused water or herbal tea, for your guests to enjoy while they relax. You can also incorporate our products into the food and drinks, such as using our citrus press for fresh juice or our quick-stir pitcher for infused water.

4. How can I create a relaxing atmosphere for a spa party?

Creating a relaxing atmosphere for a spa party is all about setting the mood. You can dim the lights, play soft music, and use essential oils or candles to create a calming scent. Our aromatherapy diffuser and essential oils would be perfect for this. You can also provide comfortable seating and soft towels for your guests to use during their treatments.

5. Can I incorporate games into a spa party?

Absolutely! Games can add an element of fun to a spa party. You can have a DIY face mask competition using our stoneware, a blind taste test of different fruits, or a spa-themed version of charades. Just make sure the games are relaxing and not too competitive to maintain the spa party vibe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Patti
  • Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • Chrishsm2