1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Pampered Spa!

1. HI I am having a party on the 21st and my host would like to have a spa party! Where you make your own body scrubs, and stuff! I saw the flier for that a while ago but cannot find it again! If anyone has anything that can help me it will be greatly appreciated! :eek:

Jan 10, 2006
  2. Daventray

Daventray Guest

Here are two I use:

I have an invitation and a brief description of a spa party. I will email you now. If anyone else would like it please email me directly. Here Ya Go!
    If you would like the second one just email me. It's too big.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2006
    Jan 10, 2006
  3. pcnewbie72

pcnewbie72 Novice Member

How did you make out when you did this show? It sounds interesting!

Jan 11, 2006
  4. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Go to the Files section of the menu, change so that it will show @ 200 per page (or more) on the left hand side. Press Ctrl+F (hold control button down while pressing the F key) to bring up you Find window. Type in Spa. You will find about ten files or so with spa outlines, invitations, etc. I know there are some from July 05 that I enjoyed using as my guide & tweeking.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
    Jan 11, 2006
  5. pampered gal

pampered gal Guest

Bath salts

A neat thing to have all the ladies do is make their own bath salts.

Get a variety of oils such as lavender and sea salt. Mix the salt with the scented oils and place them in a prep-bowl. Cover the bowl and tie with a ribbon and then place a bamboo spooner under the ribbon as a scoop for the salts. My director gave me this great tip. Good Luck.

Jan 13, 2006
Have something to add?