• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Partner Receipts: Troubleshooting Printing Issues

In summary, a "Pampered Partner Receipt" is a receipt given to customers who purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant. It contains a list of purchased items, their prices, and the total amount paid. These receipts are important for proof of purchase and can be obtained from the consultant or customer service team. They cannot be altered, but do not have an expiration date. It is recommended to keep the receipt for at least 30 days in case of returns or exchanges.
Sonia_J
Hi everyone

Sorry if this is a repeat question but...
I was trying to print out a recipt on the PP paper - but there is wording on the PP version that prints on the preprinted form and it looks bad. I looked for anything that woul dhelp me adjust margins or anything but couldn't find it.

Any suggestions??

sonia

I contacted Customer Service about this, and they said that they were aware of the problem and were looking at alignments to fix it, but that was about 6 months ago and nothing's been changed yet. Maybe more of us contacting them about it would get it changed faster... :confused:

Hi Sonia,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble printing on PP paper. Have you tried adjusting the settings on your printer? Sometimes there is an option to adjust the margins or paper type before printing. You could also try using a different type of paper or adjusting the layout of your document to avoid the wording that is causing issues. I hope this helps! Let me know if you need any further assistance.

What is a "Pampered Partner Receipt"?

A "Pampered Partner Receipt" is a receipt given to a customer who has purchased Pampered Chef products through a consultant. It includes a list of the purchased items, their prices, and the total amount paid.

Why are "Pampered Partner Receipts" important?

"Pampered Partner Receipts" are important because they serve as proof of purchase for the customer. They also contain important information, such as product names and prices, which can be useful for returns or exchanges.

How can I obtain a "Pampered Partner Receipt"?

To obtain a "Pampered Partner Receipt", you can either ask your consultant to provide one to you at the time of purchase or request one from our customer service team. You can also access your past "Pampered Partner Receipts" through your online account.

Can I make changes to my "Pampered Partner Receipt"?

No, once a "Pampered Partner Receipt" is issued, it cannot be altered. If you need to make changes, you can request a return or exchange through your consultant or our customer service team.

Do "Pampered Partner Receipts" expire?

No, "Pampered Partner Receipts" do not have an expiration date. However, we recommend keeping your receipt for at least 30 days in case you need to make any returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • pelamm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • clshirk