• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Discrepancies in Pampered Partner Show Status - Help Needed!

In summary, "pp" can stand for multiple things, including "pages", "per person", or "parts per million". It is commonly used as a shorthand in written or spoken communication, particularly to indicate the number of pages in a document or book. In scientific or technical contexts, it is often used to represent "parts per million", which is a unit of measurement for small concentrations. It is considered an abbreviation or initialism, and can have various meanings depending on the context it is used in.
barbchan
I just looked in my Pampered Partner at my shows and noticed that a show I've closed, transmitted, and know for fact was recieved and shipped already from home office, is showing that it was not sent. How can this be? :confused:

I have several of those in my PP. I found that if I went into the show and fiddled with one of the guest addresses or something to that effect that the show would now show as not transmitted or submitted. If this was a recent show, have you checked shipment status? That will tell you for sure if HO received it. If the host has received it and/or it's showing received or shipped then it's really no big deal.

Same thing has happened to me. I went back just looking at something and since the show had ended one of the guest credit cards had expired so then it showed up not balanced.

If it's already shipped don't worry about it.

Yes, it's already shipped and will arrive on Tuesday. Good to know I have nothing to worry about. Strange though, isn't it?

Thanks guys!:)

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your show status. It's possible that there was a delay in the system updating the show status, or there may have been a technical error. I suggest reaching out to your team leader or the home office for assistance in resolving this issue. They will be able to look into the show status and provide further information on why it is showing as not sent. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

What is "pp"?

"pp" is an abbreviation that can have multiple meanings, such as "pages", "per person", or "parts per million". It is often used in written or spoken communication as a shorthand for these phrases.

How is "pp" used in written communication?

In written communication, "pp" is commonly used as a way to indicate the number of pages in a document or book. For example, "Please turn to pp. 23-25 for the next chapter." It can also be used to indicate the number of copies to be printed, as in "Please print 5 copies of this document."

What does "pp" stand for in scientific or technical contexts?

In scientific or technical contexts, "pp" is often used as an abbreviation for "parts per million". This is a unit of measurement commonly used to express small concentrations of substances in a mixture.

Is "pp" an acronym or an abbreviation?

"pp" is considered an abbreviation, rather than an acronym, because it is pronounced as individual letters (i.e. "pee-pee") rather than as a word (like "NASA" or "scuba"). However, it can also be considered an initialism, which is a type of abbreviation where each letter is pronounced separately.

What are some other common uses of "pp"?

Aside from the previously mentioned uses, "pp" can also stand for "per person" in contexts such as travel or event planning, or "passing percentage" in academic grading systems. It can also be used as a slang term for "power play" in sports, or "pre-production" in film or television. The meaning of "pp" can vary depending on the context it is used in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
grgann
  • SuzieQ1973
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • ChefDaynaDos