• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Partner ?

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
I just looked in my Pampered Partner at my shows and noticed that a show I've closed, transmitted, and know for fact was recieved and shipped already from home office, is showing that it was not sent. How can this be? :confused:

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I have several of those in my PP. I found that if I went into the show and fiddled with one of the guest addresses or something to that effect that the show would now show as not transmitted or submitted. If this was a recent show, have you checked shipment status? That will tell you for sure if HO received it. If the host has received it and/or it's showing received or shipped then it's really no big deal.

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
Same thing has happened to me. I went back just looking at something and since the show had ended one of the guest credit cards had expired so then it showed up not balanced.

If it's already shipped don't worry about it.

barbchan

Mar 16, 2006
Yes, it's already shipped and will arrive on Tuesday. Good to know I have nothing to worry about. Strange though, isn't it?

Thanks guys!:)