• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Show: What to Put in Monthly Bonus Space?

In summary, the monthly bonus space in a show submission is an optional section where you can include additional information or materials to make your show stand out. It is recommended to include compelling materials that are relevant to your show, but not overwhelming. Once a show is submitted, the monthly bonus space cannot be updated. However, the monthly bonus space is not the only way to make your show stand out - a well-written synopsis, high-quality visuals, and a compelling show concept are also important aspects of a successful submission.
Amagil
Hi, I am trying to submit a show thru pp and wanted to know what to put in the "Monthly Bonus" space. I don't remember this being there for my other orders, but it is late and i am tired so i could be absent minded! Please let me know what you think? Thanks

i think that is something from before our time. that has been asked before. someone correct me if i'm wrong please!!

!The "Monthly Bonus" space is typically used for any additional incentives or bonuses that may apply to your show. This could include things like free products, hostess rewards, or other special offers. If you do not have any specific bonuses or incentives for your show, you can leave this space blank.

1. What is the monthly bonus space in a show submission?

The monthly bonus space is an additional section in a show submission form where you can include any extra information or materials that you think will make your show stand out. It is not mandatory, but it can help increase your chances of being selected.

2. What should I include in the monthly bonus space?

You can include anything that you think will add value to your show submission, such as a trailer, behind-the-scenes photos, or a brief synopsis of your show. You can also use this space to highlight any unique aspects or selling points of your show.

3. How much information should I put in the monthly bonus space?

It is recommended to keep the monthly bonus space concise and to the point. Avoid overwhelming the reviewers with too much information. Choose the most compelling materials or information to include, and make sure they are relevant to your show.

4. Can I update the monthly bonus space after submitting my show?

No, once a show submission is submitted, you cannot make any changes or updates to it, including the monthly bonus space. Therefore, make sure to review and finalize all the information and materials before submitting your show.

5. Is the monthly bonus space the only way to make my show stand out?

No, the monthly bonus space is just one aspect of your show submission. It is also essential to have a well-written synopsis, high-quality visuals, and a compelling show concept to make your submission stand out. The monthly bonus space is simply an additional opportunity to showcase your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MelissaK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • bridgetbakes
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
bridgetbakes
  • Jenn822