• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem with Pampered Partner Ordering 2006 Supplies

In summary, if you are having trouble ordering 2006 supplies on the Pampered Partner website, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, contact customer service for further assistance. Some 2006 supplies may no longer be available on the website, so if you are looking for a specific item, reach out to customer service for help. Orders for 2006 supplies must be placed online and cannot be made over the phone or by email. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number to track your order on the shipping carrier's website. If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, contact customer service as soon as possible.
kitchencop
Silver Member
Has anybody had a problem with Pampered Partner like this...
When I went to order my new 2006 supplies, the products were not there. I began this order 2 or 3 days ago and when I recieved my change-over paperwork today, I went to complete the order and send. Well the E items (2006) were gone. I tried the update and still nothing. Any suggestions?

kitchencop said:
Has anybody had a problem with Pampered Partner like this...
When I went to order my new 2006 supplies, the products were not there. I began this order 2 or 3 days ago and when I recieved my change-over paperwork today, I went to complete the order and send. Well the E items (2006) were gone. I tried the update and still nothing. Any suggestions?

There was a thread out on this and how to do it, here it is:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5347

Other suppliesThis helps with the receipts, but I am talking about all 2006 paperwork, none of it is on my Pampered Partner and it was the other day.

OH!

Sorry!

Well in that case, I wanna know too. :D

for the paperwork supply stuff to show up, you have to do another product list update in Pampered Partner, then all the new stuff will show up.

Done! Thanks!

ChefLoriG said:
for the paperwork supply stuff to show up, you have to do another product list update in Pampered Partner, then all the new stuff will show up.

I'm still confused...where are the product list numbers to log in for this?

Thanks!

1. What do I do if I'm having trouble ordering 2006 supplies on the Pampered Partner website?

If you are experiencing difficulties with ordering 2006 supplies on the Pampered Partner website, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and refreshing the page. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why am I not able to find certain 2006 supplies on the Pampered Partner website?

Some 2006 supplies may no longer be available for purchase on the Pampered Partner website. We constantly update our inventory to provide the best and most current products for our customers. If you are looking for a specific 2006 supply, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I place an order for 2006 supplies over the phone or by email?

Unfortunately, we do not accept orders for 2006 supplies over the phone or by email. All orders must be placed through the Pampered Partner website. If you are experiencing difficulties with ordering online, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. How can I track my order for 2006 supplies?

Once your order for 2006 supplies has been processed and shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order on the shipping carrier's website. If you have not received a tracking number or have any issues with tracking your order, please contact our customer service team.

5. Can I cancel or change my order for 2006 supplies?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order for 2006 supplies, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order has been processed and shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedinAvon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • ChefJesssica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Grey
  • MissouriChef