• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Submitting a Show - Help Needed!

In summary, if you are having trouble submitting your show on the website, make sure to check your login credentials and internet connection. If the issue persists, contact customer support. An error message when submitting could be due to technical issues or incorrect information. You can submit your show using a mobile device, but some features may not be available. You can change the date of your show on the website, but it may not be reflected immediately. If you forget to submit your show, you can still enter orders for processing, but it is recommended to submit as soon as possible to avoid delays.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Is anyone having trouble submitting a show today?

Just bumping to see if anyone else is having trouble submitting an order?

No problems here. Just helped my recruit of 60 days send in her 4TH $1000 show WOOHOO!!

1. What should I do if I am having trouble submitting my show on the website?

If you are having trouble submitting your show on the website, please make sure you are using the correct login credentials and that your internet connection is stable. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

2. I am getting an error message when trying to submit my show. What does it mean?

This error message could mean a variety of things, such as a technical issue with our website or an issue with the information you have entered. Please review the error message and try again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for assistance.

3. Can I submit my show using a mobile device?

Yes, you can submit your show using a mobile device as long as you have a stable internet connection. However, some features may not be available on the mobile version of our website. We recommend using a computer for the best experience.

4. I accidentally submitted my show with the wrong date. Can I change it?

Yes, you can change the date of your show by editing your show information on the website. However, please note that changes may not be reflected immediately and it is best to contact your guests to inform them of any updates to the show.

5. My show has already taken place but I forgot to submit it. Can I still submit it?

Unfortunately, you cannot submit a show after it has already taken place. However, you can still enter your orders and submit them for processing to ensure your host receives their rewards. We recommend submitting your show as soon as possible to avoid any delays in processing orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • chefmeg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3
Replies
Views
heat123