• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Pampered Partner Supplies: FAQs Answered | Cheri's Page

In summary, you can order supplies through Pampered Partner by clicking on "Non Commission Orders" and then clicking on "Add order". You can also see a complete list of available products by clicking on the magnifying glass. Be sure to add item #9074 to your first supply order. After completing your shopping, click on "Payment info" to place on your PC debit or credit card. Then click "transmit order" (small button on the main screen to the left of the help button where your items are displayed).
MissouriChef
Another probably stupid question........but can I order supplies through Pampered Partner??

Thanks!
Cheri

Ok........I figured out that YES I can order through PP, but are the new supplies not available to Sept 1??? (If so that stinks!!) ;)

you can order them now you just need to download the new cd that was sent to you in the change over kit

I must still be doing something wrong. It still will not display the new paperwork. I'll have to call tech support. (And I'm sure it is the Fall/Winter). Too weird!!!

After you downloaded the CD did you update it from 13.0 to 13.1? If you do that then you will be able to order the supplies.

I believe you can order the fall sample packages on the pampered chef website. Just got to "my business" then go to "my orders" then click on "sample packages". Now if you want to order individual fall products then you will have to go through Pampered partner.

Ok, silly me thought you were talking about new products. You can order supplies without downloading the new fall CD. I know some consultants are waiting til September 1st to download it. All I did was update my product list and then I was able to order fall supplies. If you click on "update" and then click on "update product list" you should be able to do it.

PpNow, I am more confused.

I tried to order from PP. I need the free supply order, and some of the open stock items. This will be my first order. I went to orders, but that did not seem like the correct place to put a personal order.

I have drawn a blank here. COuld you outline the steps for me.

Forever grateful. Thanks.

Happy Mom said:
Now, I am more confused.
I tried to order from PP. I need the free supply order, and some of the open stock items. This will be my first order. I went to orders, but that did not seem like the correct place to put a personal order.
I have drawn a blank here. COuld you outline the steps for me.
Forever grateful. Thanks.

From your blank Pampered Partner window, Click on “Non Commission Orders”, then click on “Add order
Select “Supply” from the drop down list menu, and hit “OK
Proceed as you would by entering any order, OR Click on the magnifying glass to see a complete list of available products.
Be sure to add item #9074 to your first supply order. This is the free Patriotic stoneware mold.
After completing your shopping, click on "Payment info" to place on your PC debit or credit card.
Then click "transmit order" (small button on the main screen to the left of the help button where your items are displayed)

You will do the same thing for any kit enhancements, replacement part orders, personal orders, or sample packages (although sample orders can also be phoned in or placed online through consultants corner under "my business".)

HTH!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products through independent consultants.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or through a current consultant. You will then receive training and support to help you start your own business.

3. What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, small appliances, and pantry items. We also offer seasonal and limited edition items.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free and discounted products. You can host a party in person or online, and our consultants will provide all the necessary tools and support to make your party a success.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee on all our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedinAvon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • Cooking with Nicole