1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Partner ?

Tags:
  1. Another probably stupid question........but can I order supplies through Pampered Partner??

Thanks!
    Cheri

Aug 23, 2005
  2. Ok........I figured out that YES I can order through PP, but are the new supplies not available to Sept 1??? (If so that stinks!!) ;)

Aug 23, 2005
  3. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

you can order them now you just need to download the new cd that was sent to you in the change over kit

Aug 23, 2005
  4. I must still be doing something wrong. It still will not display the new paperwork. I'll have to call tech support. (And I'm sure it is the Fall/Winter). Too weird!!!

Aug 23, 2005
  5. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

After you downloaded the CD did you update it from 13.0 to 13.1? If you do that then you will be able to order the supplies.

Aug 23, 2005
  6. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I believe you can order the fall sample packages on the pampered chef website. Just got to "my business" then go to "my orders" then click on "sample packages". Now if you want to order individual fall products then you will have to go through Pampered partner.

Aug 23, 2005
  7. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Ok, silly me thought you were talking about new products. You can order supplies without downloading the new fall CD. I know some consultants are waiting til September 1st to download it. All I did was update my product list and then I was able to order fall supplies. If you click on "update" and then click on "update product list" you should be able to do it.

Aug 23, 2005
  8. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

Pp

Now, I am more confused.

I tried to order from PP. I need the free supply order, and some of the open stock items. This will be my first order. I went to orders, but that did not seem like the correct place to put a personal order.

I have drawn a blank here. COuld you outline the steps for me.

Forever grateful. Thanks.

Aug 23, 2005
  9. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

From your blank Pampered Partner window, Click on “Non Commission Orders”, then click on “Add order
    Select “Supply” from the drop down list menu, and hit “OK
    Proceed as you would by entering any order, OR Click on the magnifying glass to see a complete list of available products.
    Be sure to add item #9074 to your first supply order. This is the free Patriotic stoneware mold.
    After completing your shopping, click on "Payment info" to place on your PC debit or credit card.
    Then click "transmit order" (small button on the main screen to the left of the help button where your items are displayed)

You will do the same thing for any kit enhancements, replacement part orders, personal orders, or sample packages (although sample orders can also be phoned in or placed online through consultants corner under "my business".)

HTH!

Aug 24, 2005
Have something to add?